(18)

FELIX

It took a few hours before the doctor give me permission to go home.

Luckily my glitters only appeared just whenever I'm getting wet. Or else, the doctors will noticed it.

I also saw Hyunjin was getting a treatment outside the campsite. Was he injured too?

I lay down on the bed, sighing loudly.

Remembering about last night. About how Hyunjin treats my injuries and went in to the forest just to look for me. Facts, he was all alone.

A smiled flashed on my face, I got blushing. But then my smiled faded away...

Suddenly this morning event splashed in my head clearly.

Hyunjin already knows everything.... And he will probably hates me.

I still can clearly see the reaction he was giving me. He was too shocked.

I never thought things will gets revealed this fast, in this way, in this condition.

What will Hyunjin do then? Will he leaves me?

Aih... Felix.. do you think he will tell everyone about this?

That doesnt matter now, what's matter now is Hyunjin.

I am afraid.., afraid to lose him. Afraid to be far from...

Hyunjin.

_______________

HYUNJIN

I was so worried about that human-cat's wound until I didnt even noticed mine. Maybe I got them from all the slippery road and that's why I kept stumbles.

Sighed... My mental wasnt prepared to witnessed Felix in that condition.

The more I think about it, the more nonsense it got. I cant believe it!

Felix.. is cat. And yongbok is Felix... Yongbok, the cute kitty is actually my deskmate, Felix.

My deskmate is a KITTY?!

Aigoo... Where's the logical excused for this situation, huh?

(Knock knock)

My mom show up with a glass of milk and bread.

"Jinnie, I brought your breakfast. You dont need to go to school today, okay?" She said sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Thanks mom!" I gladly took them from her and put them on my lap. I began to eat my breakfast.

But then I noticed how my mom keep staring at like she has something to tell me. I put my bread back and give my full attention to her.

"Why? Finish your bread, dear." She said while taking the bread and shove it in front of my mouth.

I took it from her and put it back on my plate.

"Okay, what is it?" I ask her making her eyes to opened widen.

"What do you mean?" My mom is confused.

"What do you want to know? Or did you have something to say?" She couldnt hide anything from me.

My mom just slightly smiled, squeezing my cheeks. At this moment her eyes are looking so trembling.

What did she has in her mind?

"You know, sometimes there's things that parents cant tell their child. Something you cant know and you cant remember about it at all."

I dont understand even a bit. What did my mom is trying to say?