(😌Bonus chapter😌)

(Note: What happened after Hyunjin left? This chapter will let you know.)

(Mr. Hwang and Mrs. Hwang)

They saw a note Hyunjin left on his bed. They get curious also worried.

Dad, mom, I'm sorry.
I think I need to go somewhere that can help me sooth out.
I will come back home soon, dont worry. But it will take time for me to do so. I know I'm leaving without your permission but I had to.

I'm sorry once again,
Your son, Hyunjin.

They look at each other with a worried faces.

"Dear, what should we do now?" Mrs. Hwang start to feel anxious.

"Its okay dear. He needs time to be alone. He said he will come back home, right? So lets just wait"

But after weeks of waits, they finally couldn't help anymore. Hyunjin still hasn't back and as a parents, this really tear them up.
.
.
.

(HAN)

After Minho broke up with him, Han decided to move on and live the life as usual. He tried to be happy.

Yes, he tried.

But the absence of Hyunjin throughout the week and Felix who seems clueless, worries him. Until one day..,

"Hey lix, where is your lovely husband?" He asked playfully.

Felix just give him a confuse look.

"Hanie.. I told you that day to use their actual name if you're looking for them! And one more thing, I dont have a husband! I'm single how come I even have a boyfriend?" He pouts with the thought of being single.

Han found it strange. This couldnt be...

Did they... Just broke up?  Thinks Han.

"Um... Felix? Where's Hyunjin?" He asked to confirm.

"Huh? Hyunjin? Who is Hyunjin?" Asked Felix also didnt know of a guy named Hyunjin.

Han face palmed. Now he knows what exactly happens... Felix and Hyunjin has broke up?!
.
.
.
.

(CHAN AND CHANGBIN)

"Hyung.. Hyunjin's mom call. What should we do now?" Changbin start to panicked doesnt know what to say to Hyunjin's mom.

"Let me talk to her." Chan take the phone and picks the call.

"Hello auntie?"

"Hello, Chanie? Glad that you picked up. Son, did you know where's Hyunjin? He hasnt back for almost three weeks now, I'm worried."

Chan scratching his head even though its not itchy at all. "Uh... I'm sorry, Auntie, but.. I dont know where is he."  He lied.

"Oh.., I see." She sounded dissapointed.

"Its okay, thank you then."

They cut the line.

"What now, hyung?" Changbin asked.

"Let just wait for Hyunjin to call us."

They nods.

But week after week.., no calls or text. Even Chan and Changbin always tried to call and text Hyunjin but all they get was all..

"The numbers you have dialed-"

Chan cut the lines. "Damn.. did he change his number?" He mumbled.

"I think so, hyung." Thats it, Chan and Changbin also doesn't know how to contact Hyunjin at this point.
.
.
.
(FELIX)

'His Pov'

After accidentally read my diary that day, I keep getting a dream about me and that guy named Hyunjin.

I keep wondering...,

Why did he always bugging me in my dreams? What does he wants from me?

If I love him, then where is he now?

I stood up from my bed, walking around my room. Still thinking about the same guy.

Until my eyes landed on one painting being glassed and beautifully hanging on the wall.

Its my face. I stare at it... Long. Until I realized that my eyes blurry and I'm tearing up.

There's something about this painting that make me sad.
.
.

No one pov

Felix keep the painting with him even though its painful for him to ever look at it.

.
.
.
.
After years, no one ever heard about Hyunjin ever again. Some of them even went on separate ways.

Chan and Changbin has formed a rap group together. Han moved from Korea to Malaysia to move on. He has no point to live at Korea since, Minho left him and Hyunjin was also nowhere. Felix pursue his studies in Australia and met with Wooyoung there. They become friends since then.

Meanwhile Hyunjin?

He lives in sorrow. His trauma hasn't gone, he went through a painful night every night alone.

Its continues for years until he is used to it.

In his mind, he always had Felix.

No matter how loud his screamed or no matter how painful his life was, he cant tell anyone.

He cant tell it to even a single soul. They will probably call him crazy or psycho.

So, Hyunjin tried to get over it by himself. At least, he tried.

.
.
.
.
.
.

(Hihi..., This is one of my favorites book I've ever write so far. Thank you for reading, chocolate 🍫🍫)

(See you guys next time.)