(32)

HYUNJIN

"Brownies again? From the same person?" Han being nosy.

I nodding while happily looking at Han. He just give me a disgusted face, I dont know what is his problems.

"Want some?" I asked while showing the brownies right in front of his eyeballs.

He smiled and devour it fast.

"I thought you hate it." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Its not that I hate it but I just worried about you, we never know if the person was nice or not. What if he is a psychopath? He will hunt you to death? I dont want anything bad happened to you!" He pouted while crossing his hands.

I let out a soft chuckles, Han will always overthinking and I find it endearing.

"Hey guys!" Felix came and sit. He look so happy again.

"Uhmm.. Felix? I thought you're the earliest today but where are you from?"

Strange, I just noticed that Felix isnt here when I'm arrived.

He look at me, looking so flustered. "Uh oh.. I'm.. f-from the library!"

Han and me look at each other, find it unbelievable.

"Oh! So.. you love books huh? Cant relate..". Han just felt defeated.

"I do. Book are great!" Felix said while looking so aggressive but at the same time he seems like faking it too.

"Good for you then." Han once again feeling like a loser.

I just laugh. "You need to admit it, there's only you who doesnt like books." I teased.

"Humph!!"

Bet, Han is sulking and was going to call his Minho hyung to complain every of the unsatisfied thing he was feeling right now.

Me and Felix just silently laughed.

When Mr. Park enter the class, without wasting anytime, we move forward to the next chapter of the subject.

As usual, Mr. Park will give a quick quiz on the spot and we need to give the answer right away. After 2 or 3 students finished writing their answer on the whiteboard, Mr. Park call for me to settle the problem of the next question.

"As expected from Hyunjin, our top student." Everyone applaud.

I blushed as I cant really handle praises well.

But when I went back to my seat, I feel like I saw someone suspiciously peeping from the outside of our classroom. I took a second look and sure it was just my imagination.

Was it really just my imagination? Because I am pretty sure someone's at the door earlier.

"Pstt..."

I snapped out from my thought and saw Felix was whispering beside me.

"What?" I whisper back.

"Are you okay? You seems like worried about something." Felix glare the teacher before asking.

Looking at Felix reminds me of that suspicious black car with the buff 50-s  guy.

"Hey, Lixie. Lets go home together today?" Please dont ask why, Felix.

"Why though?" He asked anyway.

"Just listen to me. Its dangerous for you to walk alone." I said.

"Lee Felix! Hwang Hyunjin!"

Crap! We got busted. We look at the teacher at the same time.

"If you had a lot to talk about then here is not your place. Go to the detention now."