(10)

HYUNJIN

I felt guilty after what happen at the hospital today. But what can I do? Its already happened and I cannot turn back time to tell him the answer he wants to hear.

Or.., should I text him? Maybe he will never reply but he can always read it.

Lets just give it a shot, Hyunjin!

__
___
Kitty🐈

[Me]
Hey, felix..
Are you still angry at me?

[Me]
I'm really sorry,
I always dont know what I'm saying.

[Me]
Okay, the answer for your question

[Me]
Depends on the person,
Who needed my help?
Was it someone I know or not?

[Me]
I'll try my best to help them
But first, I need to find a way to help
Understand?

[Me]
Can you accept my answers?
Once you cool down
Please reply me

After I sent those to Felix I lock my phone and flop onto my bed.

I dont feel like going out today, the cats must be hungry but like.. I'm not in the mood now.

(Kring!! Kring!!"

I got a call from Han.

"Hello..~" I pick it up.

"Jinnie.. I'm outside your house... Please come out now." Han's voice suddenly cracks like he just finish crying.

"Wh-what's wrong?" I get up from bed , wearing my padding not trying to hang up the call.

"Just come out.. please." He cuts the line immidietly after that.

I grabbed my meat strips and went outside. I can see Han was there sitting on the bleachers while playing with my stray cats.

I tap his shoulder and he turn to me. Han's eyes look so red, he doesnt waste any time and just run into my hug. I hug him back, rubbing his back.

I dont know what happens to him but he is surely look so hurt.

___________

While feeding my cats, Han poured out his whole heart. Telling what actually happened.

"While you and the others waiting for Felix at the hospital, I went to the café with Minho hyung. Surprisingly he knows my favourite foods and drinks, I felt touched with that. He ask me to eat with him just the two of us because he wants to tell me something,"

Han sniffing, wiping his tears.

"We sit together waiting for the food. Thats when he said that... He really likes me and wants to be my boyfriend." He continued.

I was shocked. That fast? But why did Han crying like this.. he should be happy tho. He likes Minho hyung too.

"Arent you like him back?" I asked.

"Are you crazy? I like him no I love him!" He shouted.

"Then, why are you crying? You should be happy." I said.