(21)

HYUNJIN

I have no choice but to bring him home. Luckily my parents wasnt at home for this whole week.

I went straight to my room, putting yongbok on my bed and run downstairs again to look for something that can help me taking care of yongbok.

I've googled about poison effects on cats and its dangerous. The only treatment I find easy, was to use activated charcoal. Luckily there's some at my kitchen.

But... How to use it, huh? Gosh!! What am I gonna do?

I googled again feeling anxious thinking about yongbok. And yes, it can be serve as a drink so..

I mixed it with liquid faster, storm upstairs again to get yongbok.

"Yongbokie... I bring your medicine." I said, putting the charcoal on the side table.

Slowly opened yongbok's mouth a little and feed him one small spoon of the charcoal.

It will get rid all the toxic, yongbok has consumed.

After a few second, yongbok starting to coughed. I hold him and bring him to the toilet, I know he is going to vomiting. Its the effects of the charcoal.

One hour passes, and yongbok's pulse is back. I felt relieved.

Now, yongbok is peacefully sleeping under my blanket. Thinking that inside the yongbok body is Felix, I cant help but to treat it as human.

I watch him sleeping. For some reason... I cant take my eyes of off yongbok.

Felix's face keep playing on my mind as I keep staring at yongbok.

"Felix.. what can I do to you, huh? Sometimes you make me confused as heck until I dont understand myself anymore. But instead of being far from you, you always make me wants to take care of you. What are you, actually?"

My eyes was still on him. I can hear its purring like a cat he is.

"Its funny how I save your number as Kitty because you resembles cat so much. But turns out... You are actually a kitty. A cutest cat ever." I chuckles.

Wait what? I didnt said that! Did I?

"No, I didnt meant to say that. There's a lot of another cats.. and they are a lot more cuter than you."

Suddenly my phone exploding with a loud ring. I flinched due to surprised.

But after that I pick my phone.

Frack!! What am gonna tell him? I've found Felix and he is fine?! But if they ask me where is he?? How????

I took a deep breath before picking up the call.

"H-hello?" Gosh!

"Jinnie... We've checked everywhere but there's no sign of Felix."

Of course, because he is here.. with me now.

"Uhm... I know where is he--" Opps... Now think of the next answer Hyunjin!!

"Huh? Really? I feel relieved to know that. But Hyunjinie... Where is he? Why didnt he picked up my calls?" Chan hyung sounded confused.

"Uh..." Brain please... Be creative now!! Oh! I know!!

"He texted me like 5 minutes ago saying that he went to a vacation. He told me to tell everyone to not look for him." Is this the best answer? I dunno.

"Vacation? Alone?!"

Oh no! Now Chan hyung sounded extremely worried. What to do? What to do?!?!

"Uhmm... Yes. He said, he is fine. Dont worry." Please, hyung... Stop asking.

"That boy, I swear... He love to make everyone panic. What about his school?"

"I'll settled it with teacher tomorrow. Dont worry."

"Okay, then. If you said that. I will tell Auntie Lee about this. Thanks Hyunjin. Bye,goodnight!"

"Goodnight!"

Fuhh... One problem settled. But..

When Chan hyung mentioned about Auntie Lee.. I suddenly remember about our meeting this evening.
.
.
.
.

(Flashback)

"Have a sit, kid."

I sat in front of her. Feeling a bit nervous.

"Chris has told me everything about you. I feel happy that I got to see you today. What is your name?"

I never thought someone would be this happy to see me. Am I a celebrity or what?

"My name is Hwang Hyunjin."

"What a beautiful name. It goes well with your personality and look." She smiled.

I just smiled back.

"I am Felix's mom, just call me auntie Lee. Everyone calls me that way."

I nods. So.. this is Felix's mom? But why is she so excited to see me?

"You must be wondering why Chris brought you here, right?"

I just slowly nods.

She smile at me and I return the smile.

"Felix is my one and only child. Too many things happened to his childhood that lead to so many damages inside his mind. Sometimes, he will make us worried like crazy. But, when Felix is fine, the world is brightest beside him." She said, looking down.

I know the feeling, because I remember when Felix come to school with such a bright smile... Its making me happier. Why? Dunno...

"When Chris told me that Felix went missing at the camping, I got so worried that I couldnt explain the feeling. Feeling terrified that I might lost him forever and will never gotta see him again. But when Chris come with the news that you saved him in a middle of the forest, I felt at eased. Thats why I was so eager to meet you. Now, here you are right in front of me."

So, Chan hyung really has the audacity to talk about me in front of Felix's mom? Aisy, that hyung...

"Its not only me who saved him. But the teachers were also there." I corrected the story.

She then chuckles while shaking her head.

"You are so honest. I know Felix will be safe with you. Please take care of him when I'm going back to australia."

I dont know what to do with this trust. Should I carry on and taking care of her son while I'm still so confused of how to believed that Felix is a cat?

World is joking with me now?

"Hyunjin? Please say something dear."

I snapped out from my thought.

"Uhmm..y-yes. I will." What did I just said?

Then she gasped in relieved. "Thank you so much, Hyunjin. Here is a little bit of my sincere gift to pay your kindness."

She sweep up her cheque towards me. I just stare at it, not giving much interest on it. I sweep it back to her making her shock.

"I'm sorry, auntie. I didnt mean to offended you but I cant accept your gift. Anyway, I dont have money problem and I did everything with my sincerity. I hope you will understand."

And I hope I am not hurting her feelings by rejecting her cheque.

"Its okay, I understand."
.
.
.

(End of flashback)
.
.
.
__________

(Short chapter. I will update again tonight. Sorry I'm late!! 😭😭)

(Something came up and I dont know how to process everything. Sorry again😭)