(15)

FELIX

As soon as I saw Hyunjin coming out from his house, I breath in and out. Feeling nervous.

Damn, am I really going to tell him?

"Hey, Lix. Come in." He said.

I shake my head. "No, lets just talk here."

I said while sitting on a bleachers, he sat beside me.

"So, are you ready to listen to my story?" Of course he is, why do you ask?

Hyunjin just nods. "But if you are hesitating, you dont have to tell me."

How much of understanding Hyunjin has, huh? He never really push me about anything..

"Not everyone knows this, only Chris- I mean Chan hyung. He knows everything about me. I hope you'll never tell this to anyone, not even Han."

Hyunjin once again nodded. "Okay, trust me."

I can see how much curious he is about me.

"Its all started five years ago.., a few days after I turn 13 years old, one year before I moved to Korea."

Hyunjin put all his focus on me, carefully listen to me.

(Flashback to five years ago)

"Sam!! Where are you going?" I asked when I noticed Sam is running back to his room.

"My cats! I forgot about them.." he shouted before going in.

I waited for him outside. We're about to go to his Cat's House to leave the cats there before going to school. Its an usual things I did with Sam every single day.

But I find something unusual, there's a car in Sam's parking lot. And what's making it more suspicious is.. Sam's parents are not even in Australia. Sam  live alone.

And Sam doesnt have any relative near here.

I starting to feel worried. I went inside to get him but all I heard was some cursing words from an adult.

That's obviously not Sam's voice.

I went closer to his room and tried to listen to what they're talking about.

"I'm going to tell Felix about what you did to his family!" Shouted Sam.

"Go ahead kid! you have a proof, they will probably believe you.. and they will arrested me after that. Unless, if you..."

I recognized this voice! Its Uncle Bernard! My dad's secretary. Or can I say, Sam's parent's close friend?

What are they talking about?!

"Died." Said Bernard while laughing like an insane person.

"Are you going to kill me? Uncle please.. we can solve this slowly."

From this small hole, I can see Sam is trembling. I cant make any noises or Bernard will noticed me.

"No. I dont want to kill you, kid. I just want to get rid of the prove you're keeping from me." He smirked cruelly and took out something from his pocket.

Looking like a remote control or something like that. He then press on it, like he is resetting the time of something.

"20 seconds, and you will perish!" Bernard was about to left, I immediately hide behind the closet until he is gone and went to Sam.

"Sam! Lets go.. we need to run. Its dangerous here!" I dragged him outside the house. I can feel something is going to happen.

But he retracted and give me a small box before running in again.