(20)

HYUNJIN

I swing my pen on the surface of my table. A lot of my mind.

Why Yongbok isnt coming last night? I felt empty thinking about it.

But wait Hyunjin dont forget that yongbok and Felix are just the same.

"Wow.. you came early today. Rare moment from you." Said Han while sitting on his chair facing me.

I sigh. "10 missed calls from you? Seriously?"

Why the heck did Han need to call me that much last night?

"That should be my question. Why arent you coming? They all are waiting to see you." Han babbling while squealing his eyes at me.

Just like my mom when she got mad.

"Okay, sorry. Dont be mad okay, I'll made it up with you guys again. But what is so important about last night? Huh?" I know right, Its not like they havent seen me for ages.

"Haih... You'll never understand even if I told you." Han pouted.

"You're acting like I forgot your birthday or your anniversary with Minho hyung." I laugh.

Han rolled his eyes. Before turning around to sit normally. Sulking.

Thats when I saw Felix entering the class and sit beside me.

I feel bad for him because of how I behave around him this past three days. He even didnt show up as yongbok like usual now.

I keep wondering why, as if I want to see him so bad but at the same time I dont want to see him.

Weird, right? Even I, myself find it weird.
.
.
.
.

FELIX

Why did Hyunjin and Han suddenly coming to school earlier than before?

I am sure that I should be the earliest today like usual and put the gift for Hyunjin. But I cant do that today.

"Hey, jinnie.. what gift you get today?" Han suddenly asking.

Its a bracelet, Hanie... But I dont have chance to give Hyunjin yet.

"Now that you ask, I just realized that the person with the special gifts hasnt give me anything today." Said Hyunjin full of curiosity.

"Oh? Maybe he is getting bored already." Assumed Han, turning around again.

"Hmm... I guess so." Said Hyunjin.

Second later, I glance at Hyunjin who was spacing out while throwing his eyes outside the window.

He looks.... Dissapointed.

Sorry, Hyunie... I'll give it to you later.

_____________

Getting bored, huh? Bold of you to assumed that I gets bored of Hyunjin.

I angrily paid my food at the cafeteria. Even the cashier looks terrified at me. I dont care!

All I care about is Hyunjin.

While angrily walking, I bumped into someone, dropping my food. My jaw also dropped as I watched my food scattered all over the floor.

"Oh, no! I'm sorry... I dint noticed you. Oh mai gad, your food!" The guy in front of me starts to panic.

I stare at him, I'm not angry at him. Just, I'm so hungry now, and my food just.... Sigh.

"Its okay, I forgive you." I gave him a quick smile while about to taking my way out of there.