(12)

HYUNJIN

Night is getting colder. Maybe because it keeps raining lately. Because this night is beautiful, I runs my finger through my hair, overwhelmed by the coldness.

I sit on bleacher, watching my babies eating the meat strips I gave them. My mind keep thinking about what to buy for Seungmin when he arrived here but nothings came up.

"Hey, long black haired boy! Wanna be friends with me??"

Suddenly someone approached me. I turn to my right side and... I saw a familiar boy.

Tall, about the same height with me. Brown eyes with purple hair. The one I've always miss the most.

"S-seungmin?" I couldn't control my expressions now. I hope its not that obvious.

"Hey, jinnie!" He is just smiling widely while waving at me.

Me too. I am too excited that I run towards him and hugging him tight. He hug me back, rubbing my head.

"I miss you, minnie!"

"I miss you too, jinnie!!"

We let go of the hug and laugh.

"Haha, you haven't change even a bit." He said.

"Says the one who is still cant sleep without plushies." I teased and he pouts.

We laugh again.

"Anyway, Hyunjin.. I'm not coming here alone. I brought someone with me too. I think its important to let you know about him, because you're my bestfriend." Seungmin said.

"Oh, right! Where is he?" I also curious. What kind of friend did Seungmin made there in LA?
-
-
-

FELIX

Its almost the end of June. 3 months before September. I wish I will back normal before my birthday.

I was wandering outside my house in my cat body, wanting to go and see Hyunjin. By this time, he might be feeding those cats. When I jump out from my gate, I saw Hyunjin with someone in front of his house. They looks like were having a conversation. So I goes closer for a clear view and volume.

Yup, I recognized that guy... Its...

Its Seungmin. There is another guy besides him, but I dont know who.

"Introduced to you, Jeongin. My boyfriend."

His boyfriend?! Seungmin has boyfriend?!

I look at Hyunjin, his expressions change immidietly. The smile in his face starting to fade. He might look surprised for Seungmin but no, he just looks sad for me.

Hyunjin must felt hurt, right? Of course he is! He likes Seungmin that much!

"Oh? H-hi.. Jeongin. I'm Hyunjin."

They shakes hands.

"Hi, Hyung. Minnie hyung always talk about you, I feel like I've been knowing you for a year now." He said.

I can see Hyunjin just faking his smile.

"Glad to hear that!" He said looking so happy, pretending to be happy.

He then bumping Seungmin's elbow, "yah! You're so good at keeping secret! No news, and comeback with a boyfriend!" He teased Seungmin.

"Its just what we call fate, jinnie. We met at the very special time and now he is so special to me." Seungmin said while affectionately looking at that Jeongin guy.

"You too, baby.." Jeongin said while holding Seungmin's hands.

"Congratulations to both of you! I'm so happy for you, Seungmin. Jeongin, dont pamper this puppy so much.. he can be petty sometimes."