A Real Issue

Christian
Taylor and I have somehow been able to unwittingly uncover a bizarre situation and a group who think it's fun and games to commit sexual assaults against young women and found a way to do it that they can't be identified very well. Too bad they are criminals. They look like your average good clean cut young men. Dad couldn't fathom who would come up with this idea. But they have been going around for a while apparently getting away with these crimes. We are hoping the ones the police have in custody make a plea deal. Dad seems to think they might beat the charges.
Taylor
I am so angry that they are saying that the guy found the back pack full of wallets. I have a witness that says he saw Shelby bumped into and her wallet all the sudden was in that lost back pack. So it is his word against ours, he thinks. But the fake campus security is facing some charges. They forgot a few things we have witnesses to the bumping of all the other ladies and their wallets being taken and hopefully fingerprints. Now we just need to catch what we thing is a bigger ring on campus and a few other places. The police are going to see about adding some men to patrolling around the campus. It just sends them to another area. Anastasia is still going to wear her guns and vest just in case. Roberts is going to stick with her so they can catch who they can.
Raymond
I am a little concerned about Anastasia and the other girls, but if these guys are as widespread as they think then we need to make sure each of the ones we catch go to jail for a very long time. Anastasia is willing to shoot them.
Anastasia
I told dad I can make it look like an accident you know I was cleaning my gun and it went off. How did I know I would hit a rapist in his favorite area. Roberts laughed and said it doesn't work that way.
Roberts
I think we need to go train and go shooting for fun, we can use examples on the bulls eye.
Raymond
I don't think you can shoot at an x rated object and it might make the men there flinch. I would flinch if a woman was shooting at a photo of my private so or any privates lol.
Sawyer
I am a bit concerned about these guys and how easily they fit in the college crowd. That's why they couldn't find them and they have a great attorney. It's sad that men think this is okay to do to women so much they hatch a scheme to attack and rape them. We need to see if we can find out where their other victims are. I am thinking we will follow them if they get out on bail. We might be able to get some idea what they are really up to. Something doesn't mesh about it being just about attacking young ladies and raping them. Who does that and is this organized about doing it. Rapist don't work in pairs per se.
Taylor
I think you are right, we need to get someone to watch and follow those men, too many are women getting hurt. Mr Grey asked his mom if the hospital has gotten a lot of attacks recently. We have people watching the campus, but we need to have someone watching the girls until we have a handle on what we are dealing with.
Anastasia
I will see what I can find out around campus. This is where we might need Kate and her reporter style inquisition. I think we need to find out other ways to find out if there are other victims. Mia might have a few ideas as to how to find out if there are other victims out there.
Kate
I call and ask Shelby what happened to her and she told me about how one guy was a pick pocket and the other was a fake security guard. Her bodyguard caught the guy after he bumped her and took her wallet and class schedule. Sawyer called the cops and he realized the guy didn't have his employee badge on and asked him for it. He tried to leave the scene, but the cops arrived quickly.
Carrick
These guys are disputing everything that happened they had this cover story ready and rehearsed to the point it could possibly pass a lie detector test. There is no doubt someone is behind this and are teaching them how to respond and how to find their victims. A pick pocket and a fake security guard and they use that routine on the campus to find their victims.
Lewis
I am thinking about a friend who told me of a a situation like this and I can't figure out who they said it happened to, but I think I heard it was another college campus. I also recall it happening at another place as well. I thought I heard it was the mall. Then a popular underage hangout. They went after pretty young ladies that weren't dressed in expensive clothing. Shelby fit that perfectly.
Mia
So I am not a real target of these people. I could dress down and see if I could draw them out.
Christian
Not happening Mia, mom and dad would kill me if you got hurt. Just wear your normal clothes. We can see if our theory is right without you drawing them in. Mom said she has two rape victims who are recovering, but still a coma. We don't know anything about who or what happened to them. There's one who had the same thing happen before they were attacked and woke up in a dark alley far from their home. So we don't want that happening to you or worse they hold you hostage for ransom.