A New Salon

Elena
I am watching behind two way mirrors as the women arrive along with a few men to enjoy my grand opening of my new salon. I decided on Esclava as the name. Everything seems to going great. We don't need to pickpocket the names and addresses of the new victims, they are asked for it when they make appointments. I have a few in mind already and we are going to have to bide our time after the news broke on the Depew family. I have had the Anderson's appear to have left suddenly after Anderson closed his bank account. He was grabbed after he got the cash. They were told to bring the cash directly to me along with Anderson. I think he needs punished for betraying me. The other Depew guy got away. It shouldn't take long to find him and his family. I have my ways.
FBI Agent Robert Sawyer
My brother Thomas called me about a legitimate concern he had concerning something they were over the head in involving an organized situation on a college campus that turned out to be a bigger problem than they could handle. He gave an idea of what we have been working on for a while and had no solid leads. Here it falls right into his lap. When he tells me what they know and don't know along with what happened to at least two of the criminals, we get a team together and head to Seattle. I ask him to email me everything they know for sure along with missing persons reports.
Elena
I am going to have fun with Anderson tonight. I am going let him know that his wife and children were already taken by my men and they are part of my shipments now. I watch as tears fall from my attorneys face over his family.Your pain is just beginning and you are going to be punished for your inability to keep those two boys from saying anything. I grab my cattle prod one of my favorites. He still has his blindfold on from the trip here. I decide to go for all males favorite part. It is amazing what a cattle prod can do to that part. I bring my boys in and tell them to treat him how their abusive parents have treated them. This is their reward for servicing me so well for the last six months. I call them my bookends identical twin boys except for the scars their parents left on them. I found them on the street after they ran away from an abusive foster care family. I found a place they could stay and no questions asked. I sit and watch as they take all there anger out on Anderson. I finally stop them and have them take Anderson to a location he won't be found or even looked for. They are to help, but are to be blindfolded so they don't know the location. Richard Lincoln bought a piece of land he was going to build a home for his mistress on. It's fitting I use it to bury my burdens on it. And I have so many burdens. A friend of mine recommended I build a crematorium on the property and it was a great idea. He was the first we used it on. People really need to know that I take no prisoners. Where do the think all of these people go to that come in and out of their lives. Not many meet me in person, those who do serve a purpose. One mistake is thinking they aren't irreplaceable. Fools. I watch through the cameras at the salon as I notice a few leave because of the prices. The salon is a means to gain access to well tended young ladies. I spot Katherine Kavanagh, that one I need to assure whoever works with her keeps her talking without her knowing they are trying to get information. All of my people are instructed not to talk about who owns the salon and nothing about their lives. They are here to gather intel on our clients so we can use for our purposes alone. So I listen to Katherine about her college and her nails and blah, blah, blah. She likes to hear herself talk. Then I see Mia Grey sit in the chair next to her. I turn up the sound and they are whispering and Kates eyes widened and she says something to Mia and they suddenly talk about getting highlights or not and what the latest styles are. I couldn't get a clear idea what caused Kate to whisper and the conversation became normal. I called the employee to try to hear what the two are chatting about, but each time she got close they stopped talking immediately.
Thomas Sawyer
My brother is concerned about what we got caught up in and it is beige right than what we can handle and we need help. The police aren't doing much or they aren't telling us much, I don't know which, but have my suspicions. Raymond is glad the FBI is getting involved in this and so are Taylor and mr Grey. Seeing his sister is involved by attending the college. Ray is worried about Anastasia for more than one reason and he won't elaborate further. I overheard Taylor call him Steele and he caught himself and called him Jones. Taylor never makes that kind of error and they finally tell me the story about Anastasia mother selling Ray Anastasia before she was born. Her mother was never allowed to hold her daughter and she has been trying to find Anastasia especially now that she's of age. He thinks she wants to sell Anastasia to human traffickers. Who does that kind of thing. When we started investigating  we noticed that girls replacing their drivers license, college ID and schedules also included missing persons reports. There were too many to be a coincidence.