Anastasia's Gift

Christian
I am walking on eggshells now, because tonight is a night I have wanted since I first saw Anastasias, but so much has happened and it gave me pause about dating her and her and her dad working for me is another issue and we just gave in to our feelings and started dating. It was hard to keep it from Ray, but we think we did. Tonight we have decided to take the next step in our relationship and are going away for the weekend. I have other things that I want. I have planned things out and people are working fast to get this perfect for us.
Anastasia
Christian is more nervous than I am, we are going away for the weekend and finally give into our desires. He has been calling people and Taylor, Gail and his security are keeping busy as we soon leave for wherever he plans on us going. After this weekend our relationship will be out in the open. I am moving in with him and some people know I am seeing him, but only the important ones. Dad already knows about us dating, he pretended not to know. He really likes Christian a lot. We finally make it to the airport and security and everyone is busy. Christian still won't tell me where we are going.
Elliott
Christian has invited immediate family to join us in Vegas he has a surprise for Anastasia. I am single so no one is going with me this trip. Mom and dad know what's going on and are happy for Christian and Anastasia, but he hasn't asked her yet. He got her fathers permission to marry her and has everything ready to go, all he needs is to ask her and have her choose her wedding dress. Christian is happy he and Anastasia won't have to keep it hidden any more. He has had a thing for her since he met her. She seemed to feel the same way. How they worked around everything going is beyond me. He said the training helped a lot. While the others were busy they were busy doing other things.
Carrick
I at least know she is not after his money I tell Grace. Graces parents are coming along and everyone knows to hide out until we get everything done. Mia is mad of course. It is not huge and it was planned according to how a billionaire should do it.
Grace
I was hoping it would be a nice wedding for him, he deserves it and so does Anastasia. Mom says let's just be glad he isn't gay and he is going give you grand babies and me great grand babies.
Mia
This is going to break a lot of hearts you know. I want a big wedding. We are waiting for Anastasia and Christian to arrive everything is ready to choose her wedding dress.
Anastasia
After we land in Vegas of all places, Christian asks me to join him in the back. He leads me to a bedroom and gets down on one knee and asks me to marry him with Avery pretty engagement ring. I ask him if he is sure about this? He looks so nervous and I tell him yes and that I love him. Our connection is very strong. He places the ring on my finger and says he loves me very much and wants to marry this weekend.
Christian
I brought everyone with us, well they are here waiting all we need is the wedding attire, yours in particular. She agrees and we smile as we head to let everyone know the wedding is on. Taylor has called to let them know to get everything going. I call Ray and let him know she said yes to everything. He laughed and said everything is ready.
Ray
Mia and your mother has been very busy. I hope they stay together for life. My only daughter and hope I see grandchildren soon. At least her mother is no longer a problem.
Anastasia
Everything and everyone is going very fast the dresses are all beautiful, but nothing I like. Mia finally shows me a simple white lace dress with subtle satin embroidered sheath under it. Tiny designs like a Monet print. Not a traditional white dress, but beautiful nonetheless. It comes with a matching bouquet and head piece. Then I have the old, new and something blue. All in a matching bag to the dress. The make up and hair stylist have left and everyone is leaving me to wait for Ray. A knock comes at the door and it's not who I expected. I don't know what to do.
Christian
Ray has left a little while ago to get Anastasia, he has been gone too long everyone is here, but Ray and Anastasia. Security is tight, I thought. Taylor whispers something to me and my face goes white. We excuse ourselves and he calls our coverts and they join us as we find Ray being treated for a head injury. He needs to be taken to the ER, but he won't go until we find out where Anastasia is at.
Taylor
She isn't in the hotel sir, well no visual of her that is. I sent someone to her room and she isn't there and there seems have been a struggle sir. They are trying to find out who the last person was to enter her room or leave it.
Ray
Get Barney to review it all he will be faster at it have them contact the cops now. Anastasia has been kidnapped no doubt. Ryan comes running down the hall and says someone cold cocked him when he was following a familiar face. But just before he got where he thought they were he was hit from behind. Security cameras caught an unfamiliar face watching him being attacked and smiling at whoever attacked him. It was just long enough for them to grab Anastasia.