Prologue

It has been a couple years since I killed her. I also got to meet the rest of the Season family. There's Fall, who is a nice girl with red hair and orangish eyes. She's the oldest and the most mature. Her hair is curly and long to her hips. She wears a white, sleeveless dress with a leaf necklace. She also wears no shoes and has pale skin. She's like the boss of the family. Sometimes she wears a ponytail.

        Then there's Spring. He's a little...eccentric. He has blond hair and emerald eyes. He wears a loose uniform, bearing his chest and black gloves. He wears a choke necklace and holds a rose always. He's very tall and impresses every girl around -_-. Oh did i mention that he's dating Maka? Kid's pretty pissed...

        I now date Soul and he just proposed to me! We have a kids too! Oldest one's name is Daryl, she's an absolute angel! She has little blue hair (maybe a combo of our hair) and purple eyes full of curiousity. Small, round face with pale skin. She wears a purple scarf I gave her and always wears a thick white button up coat with black boots. She is sooo sweet and shy but is very brutal to others sometimes. Soul still has a bruise...She's also a weapon! Powerful scythe! He! She loves dogs but is not a witch...dang it!

        We also have a little boy! He has purple hair and purple eyes like me! It has Soul's style of hair and it covers one side of his face. He has olive skin and wears a casual green and yellow shirt, sneakers, and jeans. He is TERRIFIED of his older sister too. He has a bored personality and strays from the world, just wants to be alone but he is a nice kid too...BUT HE'S A WITCH!!!!!! I know it sounds weird but he's a male one...oh well! I am so proud of him as Soul glomps over Daryl! She gets a little sad that I don't glomp over her but she loves how her dad does. Him on the other hand really wishes his father would 'father' him more instead of me. But all families have problems. Oh yeah, his spirit animal is crow. His name is Crow too.

        We all are a big family! Maka is now called Aunt Maka too! Sooo cute!!

Hey here's the end of my story! Except I'm gonna show a couple other chaps showing what they look like! Bai!