Chapter Four The Friendship

Author's Note~~Hey y'all! Today is when a big war goes on between them. OOH, it get's me excited to just write it!

Luna's POV

The three surrounded me. Black Star went in front of me, for I was facing the door. Maka went on my right, and Kid went on my left. A good decision, there was no place for me to run. But I didn't feel like running away. I felt like fighting.
"Good, you're taking this seriously," Soul said.
"Well, go," I said, getting impatient.
Kid jumped backwards and started firing like crazy at me. I leaped into the air and avoided his shots easily.

Maka's POV

I saw that as an opportunity to attack. I took Soul and jumped into the air. I sliced at Luna and cut her arm. She smiled, putting me off guard. But she didn't do anything about it. She merely landed on Black Star's shoulders, making him fall.
"Now, it's my turn."
She landed on the ground and we all stepped back. She started chanting and a dust cloud blew around. She got into a weird position or stance and smiled.

Luna's POV

I took a Spike Stance and pointed my two dominant fingers out. I put my right arm over my left. I had my left palm turn over.
Then I pointed up my two fingers and whispered, "Ice Spike."
Three ice spikes sprouted out of ground and freezing all three meisters. I let them thaw out and that Black Star dude was even madder.
He threw one of the chain scythes at me but Maka was standing right behind me. I avoided it and it clasped around Maka's scythe. She gasped and Black Star didn't notice it was around Soul, so he pulled. Not too hard though, but her hand got caught in the chain, attaching her arm to the scythe.
I smiled. This was my opportunity. I grabbed the middle of the chain with both hands and pulled. They bonked right into each other. That's when they passed out. Now all that was left was Kid. I really didn't care if he was Grim Reaper. He was still dead meat.
"Guard Dogs!" I yelled, and several wolves appeared all around me from a violet light.
"What are those?" Kid yelled, quite confused.
"My guards."
They started attacking at Kid, and he started shooting at their impenetrable skin. It did nothing and one grabbed one of his arms in it's fangs. The other wolves grabbed his other arms and both his legs. He squirmed but it was no use.
"Let me go! Liz, Patti, ready?"
"Kid, shoot-argh-her," Maka said, starting to awaken.
"Oh, you're both awake. Crescent Stitch," I said, not even looking at her.
A black crescent moon came out of the ground and came over Maka and Black Star, making them unable to move. Their Weapons changed back into human form where I had another crescent take them down.
"Let us go," Soul said.
"Hmm," I said, not paying attention.
Kid had his teeth clench up but then he did something weird, he smiled.
"You are easy to read. You're soul is lonely and filled with sadness. But I can tell you're a Weapon, but you refuse to show it. You'd fit in well at the academy. Why don't you join us?" he said.
That just made me madder.
"Never!!!! Wolf Wolves, Wolf Wolves, Moon Slice!!" I yelled, waving my hands in his direction.
A big moon broke out of the ground below me and sliced Kid right across his body. His screamed in agony as blood spurted everywhere.
But that's when I started crying.
"How can you be so nice to me?!? I have been trying to kill you this whole time!" I fell down and cried into my palms.
"Because, ahh, we're academy students," Kid said, still in pain.
"No! No one can feel pity on me! I am a worthless person in this world! A grain of sand on a beach, unnoticed by anyone! I fight those you intrude, and that's what I'm gonna do!" I said, bringing up my head suddenly.
I stood up, wobbling. I started giggling and cocking my head. I turned around. Kid growled, knowing that there was no getting to me now. He decided to shoot me. The wolves had him still in their mouthes, but he was able to bring up his hand and pull the trigger.
But I looked over my shoulder and said, "Wolf Wolves, Wolf Wolves, Wolftail Wall!"
Out from my jeans a giant brown wolf tail tail came out. It deflected the bullets.
"Wait, I've seen that move somewhere befo--," I interrupted him by giving him a punch in the face.
My pupils were still dilated and I was drowning in the madness of being lonely. I then elbowed him in the stomach and punched him in the face.
"I'm tired of everybody coming in here and telling me they're gonna kill me. They all say the same thing. I only want my family back!" I started crying again.
"I have a question. How do you know the Wolftail Wall attack?" Kid said.
"I inherited it from my uncle, and no, I am not a~sniffle~werewolf."

Soul's POV

I noticed that the spell she just did was one that I've seen before. The Wolftail Wall attack is one that Free used before. I wonder how she learned it.
"I inherited it from my uncle, and no I am not a~sniffle~werewolf," she said.
Her uncle? Was Free her uncle? I was quite confused about her. But Maka has a purifying effect on people. I had no doubt that she would convince her.
But Maka was unconscious. What would happen now?