Final Battle

Author's Note~~THIS MAY BE THE LAST CHAP DON'T KNOW YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luna's POV

        Mother was here. I knew it. I needed to keep away from here. To save them.

        "Hey Luna, who is that?" Soul pointed to a red-eyed raven at the window, it was kinda cackling creepily.

        "Mother!" My guard dogs appeared and growled viciously. I transformed to my witch form and flung a spell at the raven. It poofed in a purple smoke and died there. I snapped my fingers and my guard dogs devoured it.

        "What was that??" Maka grabbed my shoulders and shook them. I chibied for a second then shook my head.

        "I have to kill her!" I ran out of the house and down the street. Somehow I knew where she was and she just crossed the line.

~~TIME SKIP~~

Soul's POV

        What was she doing! Maka, I, and the gang could help her! I need to contact them!

        I reached for my phone and sent out a group message. Almost immeadiately they were here.

        "HOW CAN WE HELP???????" Black Star said bein an idiot.

        "You can help by following her!" We ran after her quickly just to find her...stabbed.

Luna's POV

        How could I be so stupid? I ran after her just to be stabbed with raven claw.

        "O-oh look. Y-y'all came t-to save *throws up blood* me." I fell over again.

        "Luna!" Soul got mad and charged at her with his scythe arm ready. I tried to stop him from being reckless but it was useless. Maka smacked him before he got there and he transformed. She caught him and sliced  at Mother's arm.

        "I can't take it any more!" I got up, my stomach still spitting blood, and my eyes both glowed green. She will die.

        "We'll help too!" Sun jumped in smiling on sunshine and Glacier behind her riding on glaciers.

        "Geez, you couldn't BE any louder..." Glacier created an ice spike and stabbed through her stomach. Summer jumped in and did a sun attack, smiling.

        "Sun Beam hehe!" She was in the air and shot down a ray of light, practically frying Mother.

        "Dumb kids!" She sent them running away being chased by a black aura.

        "DIE!" I came at her with a blade of wolves. She didn't have time to block and I stabbed her right through her head. She was dead. Finally.

YEAH! NOW A PROLOGUES COMIN! THEN IT'S ALL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!