Chapter Eight The Revealing Fight

Author's Note~~Howdy! Oh yeah, made a new friend on Wattpad. His username is Ryan_B_03. Check him out!

Luna's POV

Three idiotic boys and two ADORABLE LITTLE GIRLS(!!!!)stood in front of me. One of the boys and both twin girls turned into Weapons. One girl was a Pot of Fire and other was a Pot of Thunder. Then the boy was a lightning rod, or something. The others caught them.
"Prepare to die," the one with the Pots said.
"Wait, what did I do wrong again?" I asked, quite confused.
"You dare come to our school with no meister and appear out of nowhere. There is literally no record of you," weird sunglassed boy said.
"No wonder," I whispered.
"Whatever. Time to fight!" Lightning Rod Boy said.
His rod shimmered and shocked with electricity. He started jabbing it at me, I avoiding it easily with no effort.
"Grrr..."
God, these guys were seriously annoying.
"Omega Alpha!" the other meister yelled, his Weapons glowing and catching on fire/shocking with electricity.
A giant shock of thunder shook the ground and a giant bolt of lightning struck right next to me. I saw another was coming.
"Stop!" Maka came out yelling.
He stopped in his tracks.
"What is it?"
"Why are you fighting the new student?"
"Because...um..."
"Exactly. Now all of you, go away."
They hung their heads in shame and walked back inside.
"Wait!" I yelled.
"What is it?" one of them asked back.
"You guys said you wanted a fight. So I'll give you one," I said, giving them a promising glare.
"No, you can't! There's not even a teacher here!" Maka yelled.
"There is now," Screw-head said, in his swirly chair (yes I know his name is Stein, but I like Screw-head better).
"Good, let's start."
"Fine, but whatever you do, don't release Soul Protect," Maka whispered.
"Aww, don't ruin my fun."
"You can't!"
"I'm kidding."
Not really. These guys were really making me mad.
"Okay."
My arm transformed. It glowed and shaped into a machine gun. Oh yeah. I cocked it.
"Ready? Let's go."
I started yelling and shooting. They fumbled around and tried to escape my compressed soul wavelength bullets.
"What in the world is this?" Ox, yes that was his name, said.
"Oh, don't like my machine gun, huh? Well, I think you'll like this better!"
I had my arm turn into a black scythe. It had a skull at the top and a wolf head on the middle of the scythe.
"Whoa! I only thought Tsubaki could have different modes!" Everybody yelled in unison.
I sliced and sliced at them. When I did a single cut, I took my chance.

Maka's POV

Ox got a small cut. Luna landed and just smiled. Ox looked confused, but so did I. He cocked his head, but then clenched his head.
"AAAhhhh!!!!" he yelled.
"Ox, what's the matter?" Harvar asked.
It was so weird, but Ox fell and started jerking around on the floor. His head was obviously hurting, by the he clenched it. Then I noticed something, another soul, attacking him. I opened and closed my eyes. I saw Ox's soul in pain, but the other was an animal soul. Then I saw it. A small wolf silhouette.
"Oh, now it makes sense."
"You see it too?" Dr. Stein said.
"Yeah. Her scythe arm is able to infect the wound, creating a wolf ghost, attacking the body who created it."
"Whoa."
I wondered how I was able to even to survive my fight with her.
Next was really weird. Ox stopped immediately stopped and passed out. I looked at him carefully. He was still breathing.
"Is he okay?" Harver asked.
"Yeah, he's fine," I said.
"I'm tired of this childish games. I should just cut you all," she said, waving her head around. Madness, I saw this before. When she starts fighting, the madness gets to her.
I saw her cut the other meister (I forgot his name O_O) and he started jerking around on the floor.
The Pot's gasped (I don't think they can talk).
"He'll be fine, geez. I'll be going now."
She walked back to our house to rest. I chuckled. She is quite amusing, for a witch.

Hey! Ooh, now you know two of her three modes. Wait till you see the third; it's awesome! Bye!