Chapter Twelve The Mother/daughter Fight

Author's Note~~Hello, i want to give a big shout out to my new follower swim4life5398. Follow her, she's awesome. Okay, it's time to start typing, let's go!

Luna's POV

"She's my mother!"

Big mistake. Mother noticed me and smiled.

"Finally, i've found you. These people are quite stupid and choked easily," she said, dropping Maka.

"Leave them alone! Your fight is with me, not them."

She didn't care. These people were my friends, and therefore prey for my mother. She giggled and flew to the ceiling. Her raven wings flapped in midair.

"Good, midair combat is something I'm great at!" Black Star jumped into the air and tried to hit her with his soul wavelength. She ignored him and swatted him with her wings.

"Well? Aren't going to show them?" Mother said.

"What is she talking about, Luna?" Harvar asked.

"Soul Protect, release," I said.

Everyone gasped. They read my wavelength. A witch wavelength. The Weapons transformed and faced me.

"I may be a witch, but I'm not the one who is the enemy here. I'm sorry, but I'll fight for this academy no matter what!" I yelled, taking a good stance.

"I want to help!" Summer flew in, bonking into Mother. I giggled. She certainly knows how through a party.

"Summer! I told you, it's not our fight! This isn't our time in the story!" Ryan came over and grabnbed Summer's ponytail. Story?...

"But I wanna help!"

"Who the heck are these people?" Black Star asked.

"Oh, this is Ryan or Glacier and that's Summer."

"We're here to help kill that witch!" Summer said, quite elated.

"Hello! I'm still here!" Mother yelled.

"Oh, sorry, completely forgot about you," I said, laughing.

"-_-. Now I really will kill you!"

The fight started. I had turned my arm into a machine gun and cockd it. She smirked. I got mad and shot like crazy.

"haha!" I yelled, like the madman I was.

"Wow, you are crazy," Ryan said, making an ice cylinder to stand on.

"Well? Gonna help me fight or not?" I asked.

He smirked and shot an ice spike. I used it and bounced off it, changing my arm into a scythe and sliced at her. She didn't expect it so I got a slice at her abdomen.

"Gah! That's not enough for me, still a weakling!" she yelled, shooting flocks of ravens all at me at once.

I pulled out my witch power and did a move. As soon as the ravens got near, I used my Guard Dogs.

They fought each other, eating and biting, scratching and clawing.

"Star Strike, Wolf style!" a giant wolf constellation (stars) came down from the sky and bared it's fangs behind me. I stroked it's glowing fur made of twinkling dots. I smiled and pointed at Mother.

"Star Strike, attack."

It growled and ran after Mother. She tried to deflect the attack with Black Wing, a giant raven, but my star wolf ate it. She gasped.

"Well, it looks like the madness has engulfed once again in a fight, hehe," I laughed, the madness had me.

Hey, this one rocked, I know, and I'll add on to it later. Plz comment! I need to know what you guys think!