Chapter Nine Summer

Hey I have officially screwed up my chapters. But now they should be right.

Author's Note~~'ello! It's BunnySlippers123! This time we have a new character, and her name is Summer. She has super long blond hair that's usually curly and sun-shaped pupils, her eyes are basically yellow. She usually wears a sundress and her hair is also sometimes in a ponytail. She also wears knee-high boots with heels. She is the season summer and her coolest power is probably Sun Beam! Hope you like her!

Glacier's POV

I saw her. She was really weird; her soul was twisted but kind. I was quite confused. But now all that mattered was beating her.

"Ice Spike!" she yelled, waving from the ground to me.

A giant spike came out of the ground made of ice came at me. Big mistake. I am one of the Seasonal Quadruple Kids. I am Winter, known as Glacier, but to my friends I am known as Ryan. I use ice to my advantage.

It stabbed me and I smiled. She looked confused so I used it. I yelled,"Snow Storm" and did my favorite move.

A giant breeze of snow came up and engulfed her. She guarded her face and I made it stronger. She fell over and screamed something.

"Let me say that again, Wolftail Wall!" she screamed, shooting her palm in the air.

A furry tail came from behind her and guarded my storm. I clenched my teeth and tried a new move. I put my hand in front of me and my blue eyes glowed.

"Snow, Omega!"

"Stop this! I can't--control it--anymore!" she covered her red eye. It was glowing out of control.

I quit the storm. I had it disappear and ran over to her. She started giggling. I then patted her back.

"Hey listen, I'm sorry. I'm just not used to different people, and this place is very different. I'm Ryan," I said, putting out my hand for her to shake.

She looked up. "I'm- grr -Luna."

"Nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends. I'm seriously trying to find my older sister. She's wearing a sundress and is has blond, curly hair."

"Let's go find her, then."

We were off. She showed me places where she might've been. I searched all over and tried to make conversation.

"Hey, what was the matter with you earlier? You seemed upset."

"Yeah, I get a little bit mad when I fight."

"Oh, I see."

"Huh, over there! I see her!" I yelled.

Luna's POV

He yelled that he saw her and ran off in a random direction. I followed. I saw a perky seventeen year old girl with blond pigtails. She was eating a quintuple-flavor ice scream, stuffing her face.

"There you are! I swear sometime I think I'm the older one."

He sat down panting and took a big bite out of her ice scream.

"Hey! Glacier! That was mine!" she yelled in a high voice.

He giggled and pushed her off her seat. Summer and Winter, how funny.

"Well, I'll see you guys later," I said, backing up slowly.

"Wait! Summer, this is Luna."

"Hi! I'm Summer, the goddess," she said, gloatingly joking.

"Luna! Why did you leave?" Soul came running behind me.

I looked at Summer and waved goodbye. But I doubted I wouldn't see her again. I knew we'd be back.

Hey! Cool, huh? See y'all lata! I just have one question, what do you guys think of Glacier? Is he cool or lame? Plz tell me!