Chapter Six The Entrance

Author's Note~~OMG! I just realized I messed in my parts! I went from part 1, then 2, but then I went from that 2 to 4 then 5! I'm sorry! I'll just leave it like that, okay? So this part will be known as part six. Hope you like this!

Luna's POV

I couldn't believe they were being so nice to me. I walked up to Kid, fiddling with my fingers, and told him I was sorry.
"It's okay. I don't blame you, you've been locked up in here forever," Kid said.
"I'm sorry about this, but since you are a witch, we still have to lock you up in order to bring you there," Tsubaki said, her face turning red with awkwardness.
"What do you mean?" I asked, a little confuzzled.
"It's means that we have to take you there in our custody, at least that's what Maka said," Soul said, showing up out of nowhere.
"Oh."
They sighed and did what they had to. Tsubaki had her left arm turn into everything except the other scythe, then she wrapped the chain around me, and tightened it with the scythe. I flinched.
Then Patti transformed into a pistol and Liz grabbed her. I didn't know that they could hold each other. Liz mouthed I'm sorry and cocked it at my head.
Finally Soul had his left arm turn into a scythe where he wrapped it around me, as if I tried to run away he would have had been able slice right through me. He looked sad.
"We're really sorry, but it's just precautions," Maka said.
"It's okay. I have never really been trusted."
"Wait a minute! You said before you can't escape from this castle!" Black Star said, surprising us that he actually payed attention.
"You're right! Luna, is there any way for you to escape?" Tsubaki asked.
"Yes, if someone escorts me out of here with a pure heart," I said.
They smiled. I already knew their hearts were pure.
"Then let's go," Soul said.

Author's Note~~I am going to skip where they get back to the DWMA.

Liz's POV

"Well, we're back to the academy!" Patti squealed.
"Are we going to this Death Room you spoke of?" I asked.
"Yep," Liz said.
We traveled through the hallways, people staring, confused, at us. We kept on walking and I had my Soul Protect on so that made them even more confused.
"We're here," Maka said.
She opened up a door where a creepy room was. The skies were blue but there was a desert filled with crosses. I wondered what those crosses were for. Scary. I also saw a hallway made of guillotines.
"Um, come on, Luna. What's the matter?" Black Star said, hands on his head.
"Uh, um, are those gonna kill us?" I pointed to the guillotines.
"Just decor," someone said.
We walked down the hall and eventually got to a mirror. Maka breathed on it and wrote the numbers 42, 42, 564. Then it rippled and a Grim Reaper appeared.

Lord Death's POV

I heard a ring on my mirror and went back through the into Death Room. I saw Maka, Soul, Tsubaki, Black Star -_-, Kid, Liz & Patti, and a um, someone else.
"Lord Death!" Maka yelled, "we have something to tell you."
They explained the situation and I said, "Well, I don't see why she shouldn't."
That's when Spirit and Sid came up.
"We can't let a witch in," Spirit said.
"No wonder," Maka murmured.
"Oh Maka! How are you? This witch didn't harm you, did she?" Spirit said.
"No, and I'm the one who suggested her to come."
"Then of course she can stay here!"
"Well, back to the subject, you can't bring a witch to the school. First of all, witches aren't very trustworthy and two, how would the other students respond to a witch at the school?" Sid said.
"I-I'd be good! I'm a Weapon, so I can keep my Soul Protect on!" she said, trying for us to understand.
"A Weapon? You can do Soul Protect?" Spirit asked.
"Yeah, Father was a Weapon and my mom was a witch. I've had a lot of time to practice. I learned Soul Protect."
"Well, you seem good for the academy to me! Your first day is tomorrow!" I said.

Yeah cool sorry I have 2 go to school but I'll be back! Vote and Comment!