Chapter Two The Fight

Author's Note~~I don't think I explained what Luna looks like yet. She is about as tall as Tsubaki (I have no idea what Tsubaki's actual height is) and always wears a blue t-shirt with a wolf on it and jeans. She sometimes wears a witch's hat that's purple. One eye is a deep red and the other is purple. Her hair is a deep violet. I know I'm obsessing over the purple but it seems appropriate for her. Back to the hair, it's waist-length but mostly in a lazy braid. Her personality is shy at first but then she is very protective and kind to almost everyone. There we go, now read!

Maka's POV

I swung Soul right in front of me and nodded at Kid and Black Star. This witch has a weird soul. It's a mangled mess of witch, Weapon, and emotional stuff. I can't really read her and I'm pretty sure Kid can't either.
"Ready, guys?" I said.
"Yeah, Maka. Let's kill this witch," Black Star said.
She just sat in her chair, like she did this every day. It made me mad that she wasn't taking this seriously. I swung Soul around in a circle, gathering up energy to do Soul Resonance (I don't know if you capitalize it or not). Kid cocked Liz and Patti, Black Star sliced through the air with Tsubaki, and I kept on swinging Soul.
"Wow, are kids my age really this stupid outside this castle? I need to get out more."
"Why don't you leave? Records say you've stayed in here since you were five years old," I said.
"Don't you know? My parents trapped--more of banished--me to here. Then some other stuff happened but I don't really expose my past to strangers. Now, who are you?" she said, her chin resting on her palm.
"I am scythe meister Maka Albarn with Weapon partner Soul Eater."
"I am the Dark Arm meister Black Star, the man who's gonna surpass god, and Weapon partner Tsubaki."
"And finally, I'm Death the Kid, a Grim Reaper, meister of twin pistols Liz and Patti."
"We're all here from the DWMA," I said.

Luna's POV

A wave of shock overtook me. They were DWMA students? Not Kishins? So far for eleven years, the only people coming here were Kishins. I couldn't believe people from the academy, the ones who protect, came here to KILL me.
"But I thought the academy was to protect other people. Why are you trying to kill me?"
"Because you're a witch. They only murder and gain more power. You don't deserve to be alive," Maka said.
"This is boring. Let's defeat her already!" Black Star said.
Kid and Maka nodded. I shrugged and decided to fight for real. I got up from my chair and stood in the middle of the room.
"Fine. I'll fight for real."

Awesome, huh? Suspicious too. I will be back though. Bye!