Chapter Eight Glacier

Author's Note~~Hello, everyone! How ya doing? Anyway, I'm adding a new character! His Wattpad name is Ryan_B_03, as I said before, but this time I'm going to make him into a character! I'll explain it.
His eyes are a dusty brown and his hair is brown, always ruffly (I think that's the right word) and it's about the normal length of boy hair. But also, he usually wears a cloak that's kind of like Maka's, but wears a pair of jeans. He is 16 and wears a blue tie. His species is kind of weird...he's not a meister or Weapon. He is a kind of person that has sort of...seasonal powers; winter. When he transforms, his hair turns a sort of white and looks like ice. But then there's his eyes which r a cool blue. His face turns a bit pale too. Then there's his clothes, a black winter jacket and jeans. But his powers are the awesomest! He can make anything snow related. HIs coolest (at least in my own opinion) is Snow Block. You'll see what it does. His name (known to his friends) is Ryan Cross and his other name (known to his family) is Glacier.

Luna's POV

"You did it again; just as Maka said," Soul said, coming back from school.
"Oh hello. What do you mean?" I asked, on the couch, stroking one of my Guard Dogs.

"Achoo! Achoo!~sniffle~sorry I'm allergic to dogs. Anyway, I'm talking about picking fights. You go into a mad sort of state."

"*Click my tongue*," the wolf disappeared and I said, "madness?"

"Yeah, whenever you start to fight that happens to you."

"Oh, whatever. Is there anything to eat?" he asked, searching the fridge,"ew! what is that?"

"Oh, Maka asked me to grab something from a store. I didn't know what that was so I hunted down some deer."

"And put it in the fridge?!?! Gross!!!"

"There's gotta be someway to get some food. Go order pizza. No, I have an idea, let's call everyone else and have dinner at Gallow's Mansion."

"Okay, let's go."

We called everyone and went on over to Gallow's Mansion. Maka was going to meet us there.

But on our way, I noticed something in an alley. A face watching us, but all of a sudden it mysteriously disappeared. I cocked my head and perked up my wolf ears. Then I slowly made my way down into the alley. Then I noticed it. A boy was looking around as if he was lost.

"Hello? What's your name?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, hello. I seem to be lost," he said, turning around.

"Well, where are you heading?"

"Um, I just want to find my older sister. She is somewhere around here."

"What does she look like? Maybe I could help."

"No, I'm good."

"You sure?"

"I said I'm good!"

"Geez...."

I realized something, he was suspicious.

"Who are you?" I yelled.

"I told you, none of your business!" his fist turned into an ice boulder and he jumped into the air to attack me. He came down back to the ground where I was standing. I smiled and swiftly avoided the attack.

He saw that coming and landed where I was. I changed into my true form; a purple witch hat and same t-shirt and jeans. But my eyes glowed super bright.

"Ready?" we asked in unison.

Yo awesome huh? Well tell me wat u think in the comments! Bye!