Chapter 2

(West side High B-side)

~West side High. A beaten up old school, two different gangs, the red spades and the diamond snakes. Most classrooms didn't have air conditioning or heating. The food was disgusting and most likely expired by a few days, some lockers didn't even have doors and most of the teachers rarely cared about the students education and the ones that did care just got disrespected~

Caden: You guys are assholes.

Johnny: *turns to see Caden clean his hair out. Laughs* Oh hell no. The old lady got you!

Caden: Because of you, you ass hole! *pushes Johnny's shoulder*

Johnny: Chill out Caden its just egg, you can wash it out. *throws his arm around Caden* Lets go {Ding Ding} Nevermind sorry man

Caden: *glares at him* Fuck off!

Kenzie: Come on boys lets get to class before we're late.

Johnny: Pssh Mr. Harriman won't care. *walking to class. They sit down in their classroom, as a young man walks in*

Mr. Harriman: *writes on the chalk board* Spades feet off the tables. *turns* Well?

Johnny: Well? *smiles*

Mr. Harriman: John we are not going to do this, this year.

Johnny: I'm just here.. *sighs* You can teach peacefully sir.

Mr. Harriman: You know once you all graduate.. *rolls his eyes* If you all graduate these desk will belong to the new freshman. Show a little respect.

Johnny: *rolls his eyes and takes his feet off the desks. Everyone else took their feet off*

~This is one of those teachers that I mentioned... One that cared.. He was stuck with the red spades for three years he's been trying to get us to work hard for a better future.

(Mapleton High A-side)

~Mapleton High school was one of the things that was just handed to us. Our school was made of mainly glass and marble, we had gifted classes. Most students were good at something it could have been art, music, athletics, or something educational. I walked to the perfectly white and polished locker and began twisting the knob. Our school is a K-12 so little kids were always running around. I didn't mind it much since I wanted to be a teacher for the west side one day.~

Jayden: Julianna Grace LeBlanc!

Annie: *jumps as she pulls out her last book* My god Jayden what the hell..

Jayden: Are you really going to West side high after school today?

Annie: Yes now leave me alone about it.

Jayden: Does your father know?

Annie: No and he never will. *closes locker*

~This is Jayden Bartels my best friend, she has been since kindergarten. We would usually go on vacations together. I loved her dearly but sometimes she could be a bit much~ *They sit in their desks*

Jayden: Asher tell your ex that going to West side is not safe nor a good idea.

Annie: *smiles* ~Asher and I dated last year but broke up because we were better friends. We're still best friends~

Asher: The red spades! *sighs* Annie *shakes his head* West high is filled with Spades and Snakes are you sure you want to get involved with them?

Annie: They aren't so bad.

Jayden: How do you know?

Annie: Well I really don't but, they're petty theifs, all they do is steal and street race.

Asher: And fight and sell drugs and make drugs, the list goes on Anns.

Mrs. Wells: Welcome back everyone. Today I want you all to write at least 3 pages talking about your summer vacation. Grammar and punctuation does count and begin.