Chapter 33

Hayden: Where is Johnny?

Annie: ~Tears rolled down my eyes as I looked away and was lead to the door~

Hayden: Annie!! Where's Johnny!!

(LeBlanc Mansion)

Annie: ~I laid in my bed not able to sleep, still in the clothes covered in Johnny's blood two day old blood disgusting but I didn't care. All I felt was sadness and hurt. It was morning again and my alarm began to go off again. I just let it.. Again..~

Mary: Miss LeBlanc? You need to get ready for school dear.

Annie: ~I got dressed into my school uniform, Mary helped me get my hair done. I walked downstairs~

Mr. LeBlanc: I want you at school all day and back home.

Annie: ~I nodded~ Yes sir.

Mary: Breakfast dear.

Annie: I'm not hungry.. ~I walked out of the house and into the car. The drive to school was quiet but I could sense Henry glancing at me through the rearview mirror~

(Mapleton high A-side)

Jayden: You look like a mess.. I'm so sorry.. *hugs her*

Annie: ~I hugged her back and the tears just began to gush out of my eyes.~ I.. I still have to do something..

Jayden: Annie?

Annie: Its no where near Johnny.. *wipes her eyes* Asher... Do you know where he is?

Jayden: Practice he'll be in class you can tell him there.

Annie: Okay..

Jayden: What are you going to do?

Annie: Leave my disgusting family..

(Mapleton hospital A\B side)

Johnny: ~I woke up in the hospital.. Two days later... Annie~ Annie! *sits up* ~pain shoots throughout my body I try and hold back the scream as I lay back down~

Mer: Johnny stop.

Johnny: I.. I need to go see her..

Mer: No John you do not! Why didn't you tell me you and Annie were together?

Johnny: ~I could hear the frustration in her voice, she crossed her arms in front of her.. I looked away and she sighed~ I.. I love her mom..

Mer: *sigh* It doesn't matter you should have known from the beginning that she was a danger..

Johnny: Do you remember her? ~I was trying to ignore the pain as I looked at her~

Mer: *nods*

Johnny: She's still that sweet precious angel.. I need her..

(West side bank)

Asher: I really don't think we should be here

Annie: I need to try and buy the drive in before Carson gets it.

Banker: Julianna LeBlanc.

Annie: Wait here.. *walks inside the office* ~Henry was instructed to watch us. I told him to just say we were at the arcade or a movie~

Banker: So you want to buy the property?
Annie: Yes. I'll pay double of whatever my brother is paying. ~He had to call Carson telling him someone was over biding him for the property. I spent an hour there it got up to 10 million..~

Asher: Well?

Annie: *sighs* I need to move onto the next part... Tomorrow is the ball. ~We went to Asher's house where my mom was. I had to be fitted for a dress so we left as soon as we got there~