Chapter 10

(Mapleton high A-side)

Annie: *opens her umbrella. Walking to West side high. Mumbling* Fucking parents... Ugh now I really wish I knew how to drive.. It had to rain today! *feels hands grab her and something blocks her vision then she's pushed into a car* Let me go!!

(Salvage Yard B-side)

Johnny: Hey why did you guys call me down here? *sees Annie*

Annie: Johnny?!

Kenzie: The heart of Mapleton.

Johnny: Are you all stupid?! She can't be here her parents!

Annie: My parents what?!

Johnny: Nothing *unties her. Grabs her out of the chair*

Hayden: Hold on they attacked the King and Queens!

Annie: *slaps Johnny's hand trying to get him to loosen his grip* Ow stop!

Johnny: *shoves Annie towards Kenzie and Dylan* Take her back!

Caden: Hey chill!

Johnny: Chill?! Oh I'm sorry was I too rough?! *looks at Annie* I'm sorry princess! Was I too rough?! After you've just been kidnapped I.. I was rough!!

Annie: *slaps him and walks past him*

Kenzie: Hey!

Annie: What?! *turns. Hot tears streaming down her face*

Johnny: Annie..

Annie: No don't talk to me.. *rolls her eyes* How do I get out of here?

Johnny: Lauren take her back *turns around* don't let anyone see you with her.. *hears them leave. Sighs* What the hell is the matter with you?

Hayden: What?! *smiles* we could have done something big

Johnny: No Hayden if we did anything to that girl Pittbull would have killed us all! Her parents are regulars at the Kings and Queens.

Hayden: *rolls his eyes* Wow John I don't think you understand how we work.

Johnny: Hayden don't be stupid you fucking idiot! Just don't touch the girl! {Riinng Riinng} *looks at his phone* Great *answers* I didn't know about it.

Pittbull: I don't care you guys aren't allowed to do any spade things anymore.

Johnny: *bites his cheek* How long?

Pittbull: Two weeks

Johnny: *sighs* Okay I'll let them know. *hangs up and rubs his mouth* Well we're basically suspended as spades..

(Lauren's car)

Lauren: So whats going on between you and my brother?

Annie: Nothing.. Why did you guys kidnap me?
Lauren: You guys attacked us.

Annie: The red spades attacked me first you guys got what you deserved you can't do something and not excpect something to happen back. Its called karma.

Lauren: *smiles* I know.. I'm part of the gang but only cuz my family is part of it. I don't really participate in our gang things..

Annie: Oh... Sorry..

Lauren: Its fine I agree..

Annie: Soo what about my parents.

Lauren: I can't say.. *stops* This is as far as I'm taking you...

Annie: Thanks. *gets out of the car and walks to her house*

(LeBlanc Mansion A-side)

Mary: Miss LeBlanc? *sees Annie* Oh my dear you're soaking wet!!

Annie: *sarcastic tone* Yes and we can blame my oh so loving parents *fakes a quick smile*

Mary: *gets a towel* I'm sorry my love but you're parents do love you.

Annie: I find that hard to believe Mary. *Mary hugs her*

Mary: Go take a hot bath love I'll have Ben make you a nice warm dinner and some hot chocolate. *smiles*

Annie: *smiles* Thank you Mary. So much.

Mary: No worries dear. Now go before you catch a cold.

Annie: ~I was freezing cold by the time I got upstairs. I didn't get in a bath I took a hot shower and washed my hair, when I was finished Mary came in with a tray of food~ Mary are my parents still here?

Mary: No dear they left after you headed to school. *sets tray on dresser*

Annie: Oh.. *rolls her eyes* Mary do my parents have business with the red spades?

Mary: No dear of course not

Annie: ~I knew she was lying because she didn't look at me. I guess I'll just have to call Johnny, later so I don't get caught~