Chapter 34

(Mapleton hospital A/B-side)

Johnny: ~They had given me pain painkillers. I could finally get up and walk around I knew I was fine, But I was going crazy It had only been a day but It felt like I haven't seen her in forever~

Mer: John..

Johnny: I'm going to see her I don't care if it kills me

Mer: John I sold the your father's drive in..

Johnny: *looks back at her hurt* Mom.. You didn't...

Mer: Johnny it went up to ten million.. We have hospital bills... An ambulance is expensive *her voice cracks*

Johnny: I never told you to bring me to the hospital.

Mer: I can't lose you too Johnny

Johnny: ~I watched as my mom sat down and cried. I went over and hugged her, it really wasn't her fault~

Mer: Its yours until after tomorrow night. The next morning it belongs tk the new owner.. I'm so sorry..

Johnny: Its fine mom ~I rubbed her shoulder.
Well..~ Do you know who bought it??

Mer: They wouldn't tell me..

Johnny: *sighs* Lets go home mom.

(Orlando drive in B-side)

•12:31am•

Johnny: ~I came to the drive in. I started getting everything ready *cleaning lenses* I started thinking about it.. This week would be the last week for drive in season.. If only I had opened earlier.. If I never meant Annie I would probably still be in high school.. I would have never gotten beat the way I did and we wouldn't have to have sold this place.. I would assume that Carson bought the property.~

Annie:.. John?

Johnny: ~My heart skipped a beat without thinking I turned around and wrapped her in my arms. I felt her arms wrap around my neck as she came in for a kiss~ What.. Are you doing here?

Annie: I won't let him hurt you *closes her eyes as I rest my forehead on hers*.. I just came to say good luck I'll be here tomorrow..

Johnny: *kisses her* Please stay..

Annie: ~Those words broke my heart.. The way he said them with hurt and trying to find the trust that he lost. *looks at him* After tomorrow *holds his face* you will never be without me.. ~I looked into his hazel eyes those broken hazel eyes as they glossed over in tears~ Trust me *kisses him* Please just *kisses him* trust me..

Johnny: I will but just come back to me safely..

Annie: *I nodded* I promise I will.. Now I have to go before I get caught..

Johnny: ~we kissed one last time before she left.~

(LeBlanc Mansion)

Annie: ~After seeing Johnny I went home. The lights came on I quickly turned around to make it look like I was just leaving~

Mary: Annie get in now.

Annie:... Sorry Mary its

Mary: I don't care dear..

Annie: ~Mary left me in my room and I went to sleep~