Chapter 12

(Orlando's drive in B-side)

·6:23am·

Annie: *pulls the blanket over her nose, then over her head to block the sun* ~Its morning?!~ Shit! *throws the blanket off of herself and gets up looking for her shoes*

Johnny: *smiles as he watches her. His elbow propping him up*

Annie: Where's my other shoe?! *looks at him* don't just sit there help me!!

Johnny: Oh yeah sorry. *gets up* It probably fell in the booth when you kicked them off.

Annie: *smiles* First of all you made me.

Johnny: Cuz who sleeps with shoes on!

Annie: Who sleeps in a projector booth when its raining? *he hands her the shoe* Its freezing.

Johnny: I'll drive you home.

Annie: I wish you could but

Johnny: Rumors?

Annie: Exactly.

Johnny: Fine then before you leave *pulls her in for a kiss. Annie pushes him back* S..sorry. I just-

Annie: No *kisses him back clutching onto his jacket, Johnny pulls her as close as they can be* Johnny... I... Have... To... Go... *between catching their breaths*

Johnny: Then... Go... *smirks*

Annie: I... *blushes* ~Fuck. Just leave, stop kissing him and leave, You know if anyone sees you two together you would never hear the end of it~ *stops kissing him* Bye King of Spades

Johnny: Bye *smirks* princess *watches her leave* ~I can't believe I actually kissed her~

(West side high B-side)

Kenzie: Whats with that grin on your face Johnny? *smiles*

Hayden: He totally got laid *throws his arm around Johnny* Whose the lucky lady?!

Johnny: *rolls his eyes the grin still smeared on his face* I didn't get laid dumb ass.

Caden: Then who was with you at the drive in?

Johnny: Someone *sits in his desk* I'll tell you later

(LeBlanc Mansion A-side)

Annie: *sneaks into the house and into her room.* Wow.. I did not expect that.. ~Why the fuck do I love him like that?? Its just lust..~ *gets ready for school. Walks down the stairs*

Mary: Well you're up early and not in such a hurry.

Annie: Yeah.. *fakes a smiles* I'm going to school early today.

Mary: Breakfast?

Annie: I'm not hungry thank you.

(Mapleton high A-side)

Jayden: Hey

William: Annie why didn't you show up to tutoring?

Annie: I tried but it was raining and my dad took away my car.. Can I go with you?

William: Umm sure.

Annie: Thanks *smiles*

·October 23rd·

*Johnny never told anyone who the "girl" was and Annie always snuck out at night and snuck back in. She told Jayden about a "guy" but she would never tell her the name or where he was from. The LeBlancs came home and Annie started to wonder if they had anything to do with the spades. Annie was catching rides to west side with William, he was one of her only friends who didn't have anything against the spades.*

(Orlando's drive in B-side)

·2:16am·

Annie: *sees the car* Wha.. Is this your car?

Johnny: Yeah *smiles. Kisses her*

Annie: I thought you just rode your motorcycle everywhere. *giggles*

Johnny: Well get in

Annie: Huh?

Johnny: Tonight I will be teaching you how to drive *tosses the keys to Annie*

Annie: Johnny baby *smirks* I have no clue how to drive. I'm serious.

Johnny: Annie dollface *laughs as she rolls her eyes* Get in the fucking car

Annie: *She gets in the car and he gets in the passenger side*