Chapter 3

(Mapleton high A-side)

{Ding Ding}

Annie: *walking out of class*

Asher: Okay Annie I don't want to sound over protective but are you even sure you want to go?

Annie: Yes.. *rolls her eyes* William is coming and so are a bunch of other students I'll be fine.

Jayden: Well I'm coming with you.

Annie: What ever lets go I have to go. Bye Asher! *pulling onto Jayden's hand*

Henry: Ready to go Annie?

Annie: Yeah lets go. *the door closes* Today its just meeting our groups.

Jayden: Hmmm.. I'm having second thoughts

Annie: No I'm already late please you can wait in the car with Henry.

Jayden: *rolls her eyes and sighs* Fine.

Annie: *Starts changing out of her uniform*

Jayden: What are you doing now?

Annie: Changing I am not going in my school uniform.

Jayden: Good idea cuz that will make you less of a target.

Annie: *laughs* You need to get out of your comfort zone once in a while. *finishes changing*

Jayden: Do you even have a comfort zone?

(West side high B-side)

{Your home room teachers will be calling students from the list}

Johnny: This is stupid *walking down the hall*

Hayden: *laughs* Its just 20 minutes today then we can ditch tomorrow

Caden: You really think we're gonna be on the list?

Hayden: I mean you've been failing since the 9th grade we're supposed to graduate this year.

Johnny: Or drop out *smiles. Walks into the classroom*

Mr. Harriman: Okay John, Hayden, Jacob, Mackenzie, Dylan, Devenity, Caden, and Maddison.

Johnny: Thats only 7 students out of 25!

Mr. Harriman: *smiles* Looks like most of the other students are taking their classes seriously this year.. Seriously enough to graduate. *nods*

{Ding Ding}

Johnny: *stops Lauren and Nadia* What gades do you two have to get out of this?

Nadia: C's and above. *smiles and leans in* you also can't skip any class.

Johnny: *bites his bottom lip and smiles back* I'll see you after school then?

Nadia: Maybe?

Lauren: Gross *pulls Nadia out of the classroom*

[Annie]-Outside of the school-

Annie: I'll be back in like 20 minutes.

Jayden: *rolls her eyes* Okay but hurry, I have fencing in an hour.

Annie: *closes the car door* ~I walked into the school~

William: Annie.

Annie: *sees William. Smiles* Hey.. What class did you get? *picks up her card*

William: Harriman *holds up his card* What about you?

Annie: Also Harriman.

William: I guess we should go then.

Annie: ~This school was a mess and it smelled so much of weed and smoke~ How are they supposed to learn in an environment like this?

William: Terrible.

Mr. Harriman: Julianna? William?

Annie: Yeah hi.. Just call me Annie *they both shake the teachers hand*

Mr. Harriman: I already divided up two groups because there are only 4 students each

Annie: Okay.

Mr. Harriman: I'll let you two introduce yourselves if you need anything I'll just be in the faculty room three doors down.

William: Thank you.