Chapter 6

(LeBlanc Mansion A-side)

Annie: Mary.

Mary: Well your father will call a cleaning company to clean everything.

Annie: Umm Mary did they want to talk to me?

Mary: No honey I'm sorry, I can try and call them back for you

Annie: Oh no its fine.. ~My heart sank...~ I'm going to bed now Good night Mary, Ben, Henry. ~I was disappointed but it always happens so I guess its okay~

·In the morning·

(Mapleton high school A-side)

Jayden: Annie, the parents of the students are saying that they attacked you because your father did some shady business with the spades.

Annie: You don't believe that right? *smiles and closes her locker. Walks to cafetería*

Jayden: *they get their food* Of course not! *smiles* Just letting you know. But the students are saying you were dating Johnny. *sit down*

Annie: *laughs* Johnny?! The king of Spades?

Jayden: Exactly! I knew you would never.

Annie: *fakes another laugh* Uh yeah.. Never! ~Never?~

Jayden: No one would ever respect you or your family

Annie: *smiles* Yeah.

William: So we heard you let him go

Asher: Whats that all about?

Annie: It would help them... *shrugs* You know with not being locked up all the time.

Jayden: Aww you're so sweet!

Annie: *Rolls her eyes* Whatever.

William: Are you really going back to tutor?

Annie: Yeah. Now stop asking I'm never going to stop tutoring.

(West side high B-side)

Hayden: *Walking to school* Come on tell me!

Johnny: Nothing happened *pulls the door open* She just let me out and didn't press charges.

Caden: So she likes you! *smirks* Ha! Aww you're gonna be dating a rich pillow!

Johnny: No!

Hayden: Yeah *laughs and pushes him* Awww she can pay your rent! She'll be your sugar mommy.

Johnny: *rolls his eyes* Shut up *walks into the classroom*

Lauren: Pittbull wants to talk to you.

Johnny: Okay I'll just skip first period. {Ding Ding} *sits down*

Mr. Harriman: You really had to do that! What did she do to you?! Huh?! Coffee then her house?!

Kenzie: Oh calm down Mr. H she can actually afford to get it all cleaned for her.

Mr. Harriman: *sighs. Sits on his desk* Do you know that she's taking time out of her busy day to help you.. *looks around* Open your textbooks to chapter 239.

Hayden: *whispers* So what really happened?

Johnny: Nothing happened she just let me out.. I think it has to do with spades always being locked up and shit.

Hayden: So you aren't actually gonna date this girl right?

Johnny: *looks at him* Nah

Hayden: Good cuz she's up here *holds up his right hand* and your down here *holds down his left hand* And also most of the spades have some deep shit against the LeBlancs.

Johnny: Yeah *writing* I know.. ~Hayden was right. She was a literal princess, I was in a gang.. Her parents were one of the regulars at the kings and queens they pay the spades one so they can win and two so no one talks about them actually being regular customers. Carson is also one of our regular racers their family is full of secrets that even I don't think each other knows.~