𝒊𝒗. 𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑷 𝑶𝑵 𝑨 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑲

CHAPTER FOUR

STEP ON A FORK

STEP ON A FORK

LIKED BY anthonymackie , joshuabassett , neveahromero and 745 245 otherskeamokwena: SHE BROUGHT ME FOOD[👤] mahlemokwena

keamokwena: SHE BROUGHT ME FOOD
[👤] mahlemokwena

view comments

The two sisters sat on the floor of the Kea's trailer and ate the food that Amahle brought for the two to share.

"So what's it like, starting Matric year? Your last year in high school before you start your minimum wage job at McDonald's." kea teased the girl.

"Shut up I was 14 when I said that." Amahle barked as she shoved her sister's shoulder.

"Okay then how are you feeling about graduating in 2021, wow 2021 you're so young." Kea joked again making the younger girl role her eyes. "Are you excited?"

"Yeah I guess I am"

"What do you mean 'i guess?"

"It's just weird I mean it felt like yesterday I was jumping into a bush because of initiation and now I'll be coordinating the initiation" Amahle said before putting a piece of chicken in her mouth.

"You'll be fine, those grade eights will think that they're better than you so when you punish them it'll feel good. I recommend the camouflage thing." Kea suggestion with a snicker. " But seriously don't over think it, Matric was amazing and it'll be fantastic too. The cases are reducing and vaccines are being brought into the country meaning that everything will soon go back to normal."

"You mean normal for South Africa. With the WhatsApp status memes after our president who's actually a nice person put the mask on his eyes instead of mouth." Amahle said making her sister laugh once more. "If you say so. What about you how are your doing?"

"I'm perfectly fine. Why're you asking?"

"Can't a sister ask how her older, badass and famous sister is doing?" Kea raised her eye brow at her younger sister. "Okay fine, I'm checking up to see how you're taking the whole drivers licence thing. A lot of people are blaming you, Sabrina and Josh. I mean you weren't even mentioned in the song so I don't get why people are talking shit about you."

"This isn't really my business any way whatever happened after we broke up doesn't involve me." Kea assured as she ate some more food.

"I see you learned from Claudia and Joseph and Mallory and-" Amahle taunted her.

"Okay I get it... jeez don't need to bring up my exes." Kea responded in an annoyed tone.

"I know you haven't had the best luck with people ever but Joshua happened to be the best and I think you should talk to him." Amahle said whispering the last bit.

"I should what?"

"You should check on Josh." Amahle repeated.

"Weren't you the one who told me to shut him out?"

"I was but I've see what they're saying about him and it's really heavy and you and I both know how Josh will take stuff like this." Amahle pointed out.

"I guess you're right, I'll check on him tomorrow." Keabetswe assured.

"He still deserves to step on a fork for dumping your ass but no one deserves what's being said about him." Amahle said as she finished her food.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!
I love kea and amahle's relationship

But like Amahle genuinely cares about Josh because they became friends during the time kea and josh dated and she's actually worried about what the internet is saying about him.

Any who hope you enjoyed this filler