𝒙𝒊𝒊. 𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑨𝑵𝑵𝑵𝑫 𝑪𝑼𝑻

CHAPTER TWELVE

AAAANNND CUT

"Aaand Action!" Kat said as Kea, Dara and  Xolo sat in the car ready for the next scene.

Kea pretended to stop the car before the trio quickly unbuckling their belts and getting out the car.

"Jamila calm down I'm sure everything is fine." Dara as Davina assured the girl as they slammed the car doors shut while the cameras followed them as they walked towards the house.

"Well Halle DellaRosa did say we need to get home quickly." Xolo and Fernando said.

"Meaning something is probably wrong " Kea as Jamila responded as she used the keys to unlock the door, but as she put her hand on the door handle, the door push open as scripted.

"Crap!" Kea yelled as she pushed open the door further to find the house in a total mess, pillows on the ground, broken glass everywhere and photos everywhere.

The three stepped over the glass pieces, Kea picked up the photo frame that had herself as Jamila in her cap and gown, Scarlet as Natasha and Sofia as Nala the three were smiling with their arms over each other's shoulders, she looked at it for a moment while the camera crew filmed before picking up the other 3.

"Nala!" Kea called for her fictional sister who clearly wasn't there, as scripted. "Nala!" She yelled again as she walked through the house.

The crew stayed behind with Dara and Xolo who started looking around, Xolo noticed the chipped wood on the door which the crew filmed as he traced the place with his finger while Dara walked towards the kitchen.

"Guys! She isn't here! Wait where's-" Kea started before Jasmine as Lindiwe walked over to the trio of spun around to face her.

"I'm here." Jasmine said as she put one hand on the wall and her other hand on her head.

"Gogo! Kwenzeka ntoni esihogweni? Besimkile imizuzu emihlanu." Kea said as she rushed over to her 'grandmother,' she reached for a hug but stopped when she noticed the scratch on her head. "Who did this to you?"

"Nala wayesilungiselela ukuya esikolweni, emva koko ukuxelele ukuba ushiye incwadi yakhe yamanqaku e-clubhouse. Emva koko nihambe nobathathu. Kwimizuzu kamva aba bantu banxibe ezimnyama bangena." Jasmine started as Kea went to the cupboard to look for the medical supplies.

"Damn it! Where are they?" Kea said to herself before Xolo found the first aid kit and gave it to her. "Thank you." she said awkwardly while giving a small smile before going back to tend to her 'grandmother.'

Xolo and Dara had now gone off screen to 'look' for clues.

"I heard Nala trying to fight them, she told me to stay in my room but obviously I couldn't let her fight them alone so I came and tried to help. I managed to get two of them down but then someone hit me in the head and when I woke up I found myself locked in the cupboard and I had to kick myself out." The woman kept on explaining as Kea 'cleaned' her cut and put a bandage on it.