𝒙𝒗. 𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑯𝑰𝑴

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

STILL LOVE HIM

After another long day of filming, Kea found herself back in her hotel room resting a bit before her night shoots.

The girl started playing her Spotify playlist before doing some stretches on the carpet.

Where'd all the time go by Dr Dog had just started playing when it was interrupted by a familiar ringtone from her laptop.

"Sup bitches!" Neveah greeted with a smile as she answered making the curly haired girl flip her off.

"Hello my fellow comrades." Fabiola greeted. "How are we all on this fine... cold-ish day?"

"I don't know about you but it's rather lovely where I am." Neveah teased making Fabiola frown.

"Yeah the beautiful South African sunlight is shining through my." Kea continued before she was cut off.

"Screw both of you, I'm suffering in this cold." Fabiola said angrily making the two friends burst into laughter.

"ITS FREAKING SPRING FABIOLA!" Ysa yelled from Fabiola's end.

"SHUT UP YSA!" The Monreal girl responded making the two girls laugh even more. "Now where were e we?"

"Oh you were yelling at your roommate slash co-star." Kea answered her making the Hispanic girl role her eyes. "Okay seriously though what do I owe this call, isn't like late for you two at the moment?"

"Yeah kind of but Ysa and I aren't filming tonight so we're just chilling and as far as I know Neveah and Fransika just wrapped Multiverse Of Madness. But we've all been busy so I thought ... random catch up call." Fabiola explained with jazz hands in the last bit.

"Fabiola Monreal having a good idea? No way guys this is a miracle." Neveah said sarcastically as she slowly clapped her hands.

"You know Neveah it's not that hard to not be sarcastic for five Goddamn minutes." Fabiola spat making the two girls laugh again.

"It's not her fault that you managed to get all three of us food poisoning from a street hot dogs because you wanted 'the full New York experience." Kea reminded the girl .

"I said I was sorry."

"Yeah yeah whatever Monreal. Now onto the actual matter at hand." Neveah started before taking a sip of water. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON WITH YOU AND JOSHUA?"

"I am also curious to know the answer to that question." Harlow added.

"Nothing is going on with us. Why the hell does everyone assume that there's something going on with us? Kea huffed before running her hand through her hair.

"Honey it's social media... not even the fans or haters. It's the way you two have been interacting on eachothers Instagrams and Tweets." Fabiola explained.

"Yeah even The Shade Room has noticed. Like I know we've all been busy with our own shit but after what happened we're worried about you." Neveah added.

"To be a hundred percent honest, I honestly don't know what's happening. During the whole Drivers Liscence drama, Amahle suggested that I check on Josh because we'd both see what people were saying about him and honestly I was worried about him." Kea started. "From there we did daily check ins with eachother to make sure we were each okay. Now we just talk as much as we used to and-"

"You're enjoying it. Aren't you?" Neveah asked with a smirk.

"I'm not!" Kea started making her friends look at her as if she was crazy. "I might of."

"Aww you missed talking to him." Fabiola gushed as she covered her mouth with her hands.

"What part of 'I did not' do you two not understand?" Kea yelled at the two.

"What part of we can read you like a book do you not understand." Neveah mocked .

"You both suck." Kea exclaimed.

"We can clearly see that you still love Josh." Fabiola stated as Kea moved herself and the laptop to the bed.

"It doesn't matter if I love him or not" kea started before she quickly wiped a tear away. "Josh doesn't love me any more so it doesn't matter."

"Kea we're sorry..." Neveah started.

"Don't worry about it. I have night shoots. Bye." Kea said quickly before shutting her laptop

AUTHORS NOTE!!!
sheee still loves him 😍😍

fabiola, neveah and kea >>> everyone else

WE WILL GET MORE OF THEM + CAMERON AND THOMAS IN THE NECT ACT

anywho hope you all enjoy