𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝑳𝑬𝑮𝑶 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑱𝑨𝑮𝑶

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

LEGO NINJAGO

Kea opened her hotel door to see the very familiar curly haired boy with a gift b in one hand and a back pack in another.

"Heyy." She greeted with a sheepish grin.

"Hii." He replies with the same smile.

The girl steps aside and let's him into her room. She smiles to herself as she closes the door.

"Where's the birthday girl?" He asks her.

"Her, Sofia and Marsai went to go get Louis from the airport so it's going to be us for a couple hours." She tells him before they make eye contact.

They stared into each other's eyes for a couple seconds and it felt as if time froze and it was just the two of them in the world, in the universe.

Josh cleared his throat breaking the trance. "So what do you feel like doing until those three get here?"

"I don't know." Kea responded with a shrug. "I was rewatching Lego Ninjago just before you got here so you can join me if you want?" She suggests making a smile form on his face, the two make eye contact again.

They didn't know how long they were staring but they only broke the contact when a loud family and kids ran past her door, distracting the both of them. They sat down next to each other and began the show.

Kea and Josh didn't know when or how it happened but at some point she was resting her head on Joshua's shoulder and his arm went around her shoulder to pull her closer a blanket covering them both. Josh's shoes were off and so were Kea's, all they felt was their toes in their socks poke each other every now and then causing one of them to snicker.

They didn't know how long they sat like that but it was for awhile because by the time that Amahle, Sofia, Marsai and Louis got to the hotel, with the help of the extra keycard that Kea had had given to her sister for her room, the four found the duo cuddling, lying on the carpet fast asleep. Kea's back was against Joshua's stomach as his arms lied wrapped around her waist. A blanket covering them both.

Amahle closed the door softly before turning towards her friends.

"Does that always happen?" Louis asked the girl.

"Are they back together?" Sofia asked with an excited grin.

"Yes." She answered Louis. "And No." answering Sofia.

"Come on lets leave the love birds." Marsai says to the group making them walk back to Amahle's room.

"So what's the plan for the week?" Louis asked the birthday girl.

"We are going to get Josh and my sister back together." The girl answers making the other three exchange a look. "There's clearly something going on so I just need to give them a tiny push."

"Okay, I'm in. What's the plan?" Sofia says, Louis and Marsai nod in agreement.

"The main part of this plan is to leave those two alone together long enough for something to just click because that's all we need for their brains to finally realise how much they love each other." She explains.

"You do realise that if your sister finds out what we're up to she will murder all four of us?" Marsai pointed out.

"Yes I do realise that."

"So where do we start?" Marsai asks with a smirk.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

I LOVE THEM SM

honestly these last few chapters are gonna be adorable af

I might finish writing chapter thirty tonight  so maybe I'll be able to post it

TWO MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL ACT THREE

Anywhoo hope y'all enjoyed