𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝑺𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑰𝑵 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

SHE WAS STILL IN LOVE

kea's fit lol

There was an after party a few blocks away from where the award ceremony was

There was an after party a few blocks away from where the award ceremony was. Currently Anthony was talking with Jonathan after fan-girling over him, the Madies were talking by the snacks and Fabiola, Neveah, Thomas, Cameron, Antonia, Kea and Josh were all sitting round a table.

Feasting on the popcorn in the centre as they laughed about the stories being told in the group.

The group talked for a little while longer before they slowly began to disperse and eventually it was just Josh and Kea.

"I've been up all night! No sleep! Cause I feeeeel like I'm always sleeping! All night No sleep! Cause I feeeeel like I'm always sleeping!" The speakers blasted making Josh and Kea's ears perk up and smile in excitement.

The girl stood up and offered her hand to the curly haired boy to gladly took it.

They intertwined their fingers and Kea pulled the two of them to the dance floor.

This song was more special than most knew. This was the song that played that fateful night and the two remembered it like it was yesterday.

He snaked his arms around her waist catching her a little of guard but she did the same around his shoulders.

The two swayed to the music until the music started to speed up making the boy twirl and dip her.

That made her laugh and smile as her mind flashed between that day and this one.

And in those small moments where she blinked and saw how young the two had come, where they were then and where they were now. The things they had each gone through.