𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝑭𝑬𝑳𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑨𝑴𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝒀

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

FELT THE SAME WAY

FELT THE SAME WAY

Kea sat in her music room with her legs planted on the table and a notebook and pencil in both hands.

The lyrics for one of her upcoming songs were written on the page she was currently staring at. She tapped the end of the pencil on the table as she tried to come up with something to write down, she wasn't really feeling a certain line and she had been in the room for hours just to get it right.

When she felt her stomach grumble that's when she finally stopped scribbling random words on the pages and exited the room.

She went to her fridge and remembered that she had to go grocery shopping making her groan.

"Might as well take a break." The girl said to herself before walking towards her bedroom.

Since Jamila Stevens finished filming everyone in the cast had gone their separate ways to focus on their next projects.

After a days rest Kea had to go back into filming for Cobra Kai Season 4 as everyone had already started a month before and now she had just finished filming her scenes for it. She just had to wait a little longer for reshoots to begin.

Over the past month and a half the girl got a cat who she named Luna, had recorded a few more of her songs for her upcoming album and written a few more.

As for her friends, Cameron was spending time with his family but was flying to Atlanta in a few days, Thomas was doing reshoots for the Gossip Girl Reboot, Neveah was travelling back from LA from finishing On My Block filming and Fabiola was visiting Kiana.

Kea walked into her bedroom and found her black and white kitten peacefully snoring on her bed. She smiled at the cat before opening her closet and pulling out a pair of wide legged jeans, a white button up shirt and
her pink, white and black air jordans.

After dressing up into the said clothes with the shirt tucked into her jeans, Kea sprays on some perfume, ties half of her short braids up with a black hair tie and puts on a few rings.

She smiled at her self in her mirror before grabbing a random jacket, mask, car keys and purse and leaving the room. After making sure all her windows are closed she kissed her cat goodbye before walking out and locking the door behind her.

After a couple minutes of driving around and buying groceries Kea was walking back to her car with her Taco Bell meal.

She took out her car keys and pressed the button to open her boot ( trunk ) and puts the food in with the groceries before moving down her mask to take a sip of her milkshake.

"Kea?" A voice she knew very well called from behind her.

"Josh! Hey." The girl greeted the curly haired boy as she turned around to face him.

"How are you?" The boy asked as he fiddled with his fingers.

"I'm pretty good. I see you're back from Salt Lake." Kea responded, genuinely meaning what she said.

"Yeah we finished a couple days ago, I was actually just about to drive over." He answered making the girl smile and lean against her car.

"Well I wouldn't have been home because I ate everything in my apartment so I had to go grocery shopping." Kea told the boy making them both laugh.

"Well now that I'm in town for a while, maybe we could do something together? Only if you're cool with that." Joshua suggested.

"I'd love to."

"Great! That's great." Joshua babbled as his face lit up. "We'll talk later?"

"Of course. Bye Josh." Kea assured with a smile before closing her boot ( trunk ) and getting into her car.

The girl finally let the huge smile she'd been keeping in the moment she heard his voice out as she put her milkshake into the cup holder.

One thing that Keabetswe Mokwena didn't realise was that she wasn't falling back in love with him again but that she was still in love with him and Joshua felt the exact same way.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!
We're back baby 😌

For those who haven't been able to notice it this act will mostly focus on Josh and Kea reconnecting

Yes I made Kea get a cat... and it's named after her favorite Cobra Kai character 😌

I'm really excited for the fluff and maybe angst but mostly for the chapter where she reads the GQ article and the fear of God enters her body

Anywhoo hope you enjoy