𝒗𝒊. 𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬

CHAPTER SIX

BACK IN TIME

BACK IN TIME

FLASHBACK
21 JUNE 2019
ATLANTA, GEORGIA

Keabetswe drove through the streets back to her apartment that was a few minutes away from set. She made a quick stop at the jeweller and picked up the package that now lied in the passenger seat.

Genesis by Dua Lipa played through the car speakers as the girl wore a beaming grin. She tapped her fingers on the steering wheel.

Even with her smile the girl was still nervous to see him today. He made her nervous and he was the only person who had that affect on her and her on him.

She greeted the security guard of her apartment complex before parking in her car in her spot.

She took her backpack and the gift bag, closed the door and locked her car before walking up the two flights of stairs.

As she took out her keys she smiled as she heard the sound of his voice.

"Hey gorgeous, I come baring gifts." Joshua said as he held up two bags.

"Hey Josh." Kea greeted with a smile.

"Shall we?" Josh said as he stepped aside for the girl unlock the door.

Kea unlocked the door and her boyfriend followed behind and closed the door. She hung her jacket while Joshua put his things on the couch and she put her things on the kitchen countertop.

"So I was thinking-" Kea started before he smashed his lips into hers, he ran his fingers through her curly and used his other hand to cares the side of her face.

She ran her fingers through his hair as he lead them towards a wall and pushed her up against it and kissed her more. He then started to trail soft kisses down her neck as she let out a few shakey breaths.

"Josh, wooh not that I don't want to continue this but the food is getting cold." Kea stated making the boy pout.

"Fine but we'll continue this later." He said before leaning down to kiss her nose.

Kea served them some glasses of juice while Josh got some plates and served the food.

"You got us tacos, fries and milkshakes." Kea beamed.

"From the day we first hang out." The both said as they walked to her living room.

"So how was filming today?" Josh asked as he fed her a fry.

"It was good. I got to film with Kat. We were mainly in this truck thing and on the S.W.O.R.D set so I mostly spend my day with Kat, Tey and Randy." Kea told the boy as she bit into her taco.

"Are you even supposed to tell me this?" Joshua asked as he sipped his oreo milkshake.

"Probably not, but oh well. You'll just have to keep it a secret until 2021." She told him with a small smile feeding him a fry. "How about you what did you do today?"

"Matt was in town visiting family so I was with him mostly but I also got this." Josh said as she pulled out something from the white bag that made Kea's jaw drop.

"No way! Joshy you didn't have to this for me." Kea said as she took the cardboard vinyl case into her hands.

"I know how much you loved her album and I thought you could add it to your collection." Joshua explained as the girl traced her fingers over the letters that said 'Dua Lipa Complete Edition.'

Kea had become love struck with the British woman's music when her debut album dropped and Joshua new because she played the music constantly.

"Oh wow thank you." She wiped a tear away before taking his face in her hands and peppering his face with kisses. "I need to give you mine." She said before standing up and grabbing the gift bag from the kitchen counter.

"You know I'm not a gift person." Josh reminded the girl as she sat down in front of him.

"Well I'm your girlfriend and as part of the rules of a significant other you have to accept it." Kea responded making the boy chuckle as she took out the square box. "It's not much but I hope you like it."

It was a charm bracelet that Kea took out and put into the palm of her hand.

"Before I give this to you I need to explain the significance of each charm. The bears represent Franklin and Chloe that we made at Build A Bear a couple months ago. The taco, fries and milkshake is from the day we went for a bike ride and that was the closest food stand we could find, which was also the first time we ever hung out. And the golden popcorn is from the first day we met at the MTV awards two years ago." By now the both of them we're crying.

"So I know this is cheesy but-" she started as she slipped the bracelet onto his wrist before Josh swept aside the food and boxes and pulled her into a gentle kiss.

He pulled away and looked into her eyes that we're filled with tears of joy."You know i love cheesy and this is the best thing that anyone has given to me. So thank you." He said before pecking her lips.

"Happy one year." Kea said as she twirled one of his curls between her fingers.

"Happy one year my love." Joshua said before pulling her into another gentle kiss. "Now how about we clean up and then put on Total Drama?"

"You read my mind." Kea replied with a grin before the two stood up.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

THIS WAS TOO CUTE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

Oh and Kea is a major dua lipa fan 😉

anywho here's a flashback

Hopefully it'll be smooth sailing

Please go check out my WandaVision fic

I also wanted to clarify that I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH OLIVIA I LOVE HER but the whole drivers license thing really annoyed me bc she didn't say anything to clarify or deny or anything while Josh and Sabrina got hated on mean while Josh had a near death experience and even he said that we should appreciate both women for their own work and not to turn them against eachother.... Yeah

Low-key a filler tho hehe

What did you guys think of this?