𝒙𝒙𝒗𝒊. 𝑾𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑶𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑻𝑬 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑽𝑰𝑬𝑾

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

WIRED AUTOCOMPLETE INTERVIEW

"Hey everyone!" Kea, Fabiola and Neveah greeted.

"My name is Fabiola Monreal and you may know me from Euphoria and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina." The Hispanic girl started

"My name is Keabetswe Mokwena and you may know me from Ginny and Georgia and Cobra Kai." The south African continued.

"And my name is Neveah Romero and you may know me from On My Block and WandaVision." She finishes.

"And we are going to do the Wired Autocomplete Interview." They all say together.

"Thank you." Fabiola says when a crew member hands them the first board.

"Is Fabiola Monreal..." Neveah starts before Kea peals the strip away.

"Adopted?" Fabiola finished before facing the camera. "Yes I was adopted about fourteen years ago but it'll be fifteen in November."

Neveah hands the board to Fabiola. "Is Fabiola Monreal ." She starts. "On Stargirl?"

The three of them share an excited grin which makes the backstage crew laugh amongst themselves.

"Not yet, but I am honoured to have been given the opportunity to portray." The girl says as her friends start giving her looks.

"Why are you using such fancy words?" Kea asks her best friend making the three of them burst into laughter.

"Shut up!" Fabiola yells at the two as she catches her breath. "I will be playing the fearless Latina also known as Bonnie Delgado. I'm not really allowed to say much about her but I hope you guys love her as much as I do."

Fabiola peels away the next piece. "Is Fabiola Monreal friends with Charlie Puth?" She smile before looking at the camera. "No we are not friends. We are just two people of this planet that like to go to each other's houses and cry while we eat Krispy Kremes."

"It's true. They do that a lot." Kea commented making the Hispanic nod her head.

"Is Fabiola Monreal." She peels away the last tab. "Mexican? Yes, I was born in Mexico City and I lived there for about six years at an Orphanage before I was adopted by the Monreals."

Fabiola tosses the board to the side, Kea claps her hands before she is handed another board.

"Is Neveah Romero... Kea reads as she pulls the tab. "From Kenya?"

"I do happen to be from Kenya." The girl quickly responded, Kea discreetly nudges her to make sure she's okay.

Neveah nods in assurance before she hands the board to her. "Is Neveah Romero..." She pulls the tab away. "In Spider Man: No Way Home?"