𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒙. 𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑰𝑺𝑯 𝑳𝑨𝑫

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

A BRITISH LAD

The morning came and Kea and Josh were still asleep on the carpet. Josh had woken up in the middle of the night to get the both of them pillows and went back to sleep next to her.

During the night Kea and turned onto left side and now she lied snuggled against Joshua's chest and his arms wrapped protectively around her.

For hours on end the two stayed like that until Kea's phone began to vibrate, waking the two of them up.

Kea groans as she turns to grab her phone and answers the call.

"Hello." Kea greets half asleep, not bothering to look at the person who called.

"Kea we're leaving in ten minutes I just wanted to borrow that black skirt i like so much. Sofia, Marsai and I are planning to match." Amahle says making the girls eyes widen and check the time, she'd overslept.

"I'll give it to you later." Kea says quickly before hanging up.

"Do we really have to get up now." Josh groans in a deep husky voice making Kea's stomach flutter slightly.

She turns back onto her left side to see the boy with eyes barely open, one hand is rubbing his eyes and the other remains on the girl waist. Their legs stay tangled as they lie in that position.

"Yeah we do." Kea answered making the boy open his eyes.

There she was; the most beautiful and warm hearted girl he'd ever known. The girl he'd been in love with from the day he'd met her. From that day she'd taken his hands in hers and calmed down his nerves before going in front of everyone and presenting an award.

From that day he knew that he wanted to be apart of her life forever but he'd screwed it up the previous year and he wasn't going to make that same mistake again. He just needed the courage to tell her.

Right now he just wanted to enjoy this moment, looking into her eyes. Those gorgeous eyes.

With a smile plastered onto his face, Joshua reached out to softly stroke his hand across her face, brushing away some of her curls that had fallen onto her face. She smiled at the feeling of his touch before he uses his other arm to pull her closer. She wraps her arms around him and snuggles into his chest.

"Can't we just stay like this." Kea whines making Josh let out a laugh.

"It's like you said darling." He starts before he uses his thumb to tilt her chin up. "We have to."

Kea huffs before sticking out her pinky. "Promise me that we'll finish off season 2 together." She says before the boy sticks out his pinky.

"I promise."