| 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

—TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT—

| DRACO MALFOY |

Sitting in the Room of Requirement, my eyes are fixed to the door in hopes for Weasley to walk in. Yes, I didn't want her to come to the party, but the main reason was because I wanted to go with her. I wanted to be the one having my hands around her waist as we walk into the party. And it wasn't my intention to flirt with Daphne Greengrass. She was just available at the moment.

Plus, she's nothing compared to her.

I have a firewhiskey in my hand while sitting in one of the couches, waiting for her to walk through those doors. People are dancing, snogging and drinking everywhere. The smell of drinks and apparently sweaty bodies all around is somewhat intoxicating. Many are dressed up basic as possible— kind of, including me. I didn't want to try as much so I went as a vampire, just added some fake blood on the ends of mouth with a charm and I've wore my normal black suit.

Because black is superior.

"Hey mate!" Blaise cheers sitting down next to me.

"Zabini" I nod.

"Where's Elara?" He questions looking around.

"Weasley, why?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"I told her about the party tonight and to bring a date. She's not here with you?" He quirks an eyebrow.

"No. I actually had no id—"

"Holy shit" He gasps.

Furrowing my eyebrows by his sudden gasping, I turn my head over to where his eyes are following. I'm confused at first but slowly my jaw is dropped along with my eyes are wide when I see her.

But I'm not the only one.

Many people around the room are gasping at her and her friends beside her. There is she standing with her friends in that short skirt and has the hottest outfit out of all of them. Next to her is her sister she-Weasley two, Ginevra and her best friend book-worm-know-it-all Granger. If I'm going to be honest, they look decent. 

My eyes divert and take in her all of her body— fucking perfect. The way her red hair is perfectly falling over on the sides of her face, her beautiful curves perfectly fit by her corset, the way her thighs look, her face— everything.

She looks like a fucking goddess.

All I want to do is take her right here, in front of everyone— to mark her mine.

'You're falling.' The voice in my head warns.

'For a Weasley? Never.' Another voice speaks.

'You had, before' The voice speaks again.

'That was different. Anyone can look good in a ball' The other voice defends.