| 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

| POV: ELARA WEASLEY

—𝐈 woke up to someone talking near of where I was currently sleeping. Slightly squinting my eyes due to the sunlight, I see Pansy and Hermione sitting down on the other couch talking about something. Not wanting to interrupt them, I try to go back to sleep, but as I'm about to, I hear Hermione speak so I slightly open my eyes, eavesdropping a little:

"She told me about her and Draco, he must have done something to her. What if he hit her?"

Pansy shakes her head at that and says, "Draco would never hurt a woman physically. I've known him for my whole life now and he's not that type of person to ever hit a woman. He talked to me after he found out he was getting paired with Elara, sorry to say this but he said he was disappointed. But the most he was scared of was what Lucius would think when he found out."

"I know, but I feel really bad for her." She sighs deeply.

Pansy nods, but assurers that everything will be fine by pecking her lightly on the lips. I smile internally, loving the cute relationship they have. I really wish I could have something like that, but I'm not sure if I can ever have that type of love with Draco.

I'm not even sure if we will ever work out together.

After trying to sleep for another fifteen minutes, it's time for me to wake up, so I act like I wasn't just listening to their conversation and start to get up. Immediately they notice me waking up and head towards me.

"How are you feeling?" Hermione asks softly.

"I'm good" I reply slightly smiling.

"Do you want to talk about it? Did Draco do something because I'm going to kill him" Pansy says, making me laugh a bit.

"No no it's fine really, he was just drunk and we had a fight" I say.

"Oh shit. He said something didn't he?" Pansy sighs.

"Well, yeah but it's fine." I reply not meeting her gaze.

"Are you sure?" Hermione looks at me with a sympathetic face.

"Positive" I smile, before continuing, "Well thank you for letting me stay here for the night but I'll be going back to my dorm now."

They nod before Hermione speaks, "If you need anything, I'm here and don't worry I won't tell Ron."

"Thanks 'Mione" I smile, pulling her into a hug.

Saying goodbye, I leave their dorm and am dreading to go back to my dorm now. I know I have to face him anyways, so there's absolutely no point of me avoiding him. As much as it sounds like a great idea.

Not wanting to draw any attention to myself, I open the door and peek my head in, looking for the platinum blonde. I see him sitting on the couch next to the fireplace, but the room's right behind it, so I should be fine. I quickly enter the dorm, taking big but slow steps— trying not to make any noise and sneak in the bedroom door. I place my belongings back to their organized places and go to the bathroom to get ready. After a while, I've gotten all ready for the day— I'm wearing some ripped baggy jeans with a black sleeveless top— I want to be comfortable but I want to look good for myself as well.