| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

| POV: ELARA WEASLEY

I've been staring at the wall for the past thirty minutes now.

After running out of the dorm, Lavender let me in her and Ron's dorm, letting me stay for the night. Not even an hour later, Ron stormed in the room, his face turning red with anger.

I guess Lavender had told him.

What I actually had expected was for him to scream, told me how I stupid I am, scold me of how I shouldn't have fallen for Malfoy and all that shit like he said before, but instead, he comforted me.

He sat next to me, listened to what I had to say, gave me comfort as I sobbed horribly on his shoulder, forced me to eat food when I denied; stayed with me.

And not once did he make me feel not loved.

He was about to storm out of his dorm, about to beat up Malfoy, but I stopped him. As much hate I have for him flooding in my veins right now, still a small part of me couldn't bear it. I couldn't bear seeing him in pain. Although, I wanted him to feel the pain that I am feeling right now. I want him to know how much he just hurt me.

As I put up a mask on my face in front of everyone, someone still stayed at the back of my mind.

Him.

Draco Malfoy.

As much as I try to distract myself from thinking about him, it all leads back somehow. I can't get out the fact that he really didn't feel anything for me. All the things we had done just so we can put our differences apart and try to get a fresh start on our lives after last year. He had comforted me through the times I didn't want to be there anymore, cheered me up when I wasn't feeling my best. And I tried my best to do the same for him. 

We understood each other.

It felt like we were growing together as couple and especially after making us official, I felt like life could finally get better.

Most of all, he made me feel loved. I, for once in my life had felt that I could be good enough for someone and that he had let me believe that.

Not anymore though.

Obviously not, I'm a Weasley.

I'm a blood-traitor, according to his family and ancestors, and in their eyes will never be enough for him. He'll always see me as that no matter what. And I know that because of his upbringings, he's never going to be able to let that opinion go. It may fade away over time, but surely it will always stay somewhere deep buried inside of him.

And that is what pains me the most. That I can never be good enough in anyone's eyes.

A realization hits me when I realize the holidays start today. I'll be going back to the Burrow.

What will I tell Mum and Dad?

——

| POV: DRACO MALFOY