| 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

| POV: ELARA WEASLEY

"Bloody Hell!" I exclaim in hurry, looking over my desk— realizing I'm late to my date.

Ginny and Hermione had been helping me all this time before they left since McGonagall had something to discuss with them. Currently, it's just now me and Pansy left— who's trying to help me to calm down.

"I'm late, I'm late, oh lord he's never going to come near me again. I look like a fucking lizard! This is not okay, WHERE IS MY BLOODY MASCA—"

"ELARA!" Pansy's voice interrupts my chanting.

"Yes?" I answer, her eyes follow over my figure with a questioning look.

Uh oh.

Rushing to the mirror because of her questioning expression on how I look, I'm in shock when I see myself.

Taking a look at myself, my hair is perfectly in place, my makeup is beautifully been put by Pansy as the eyeliner makes my brown eyes pop out more. Running my hands over the cream colored dress on my body is making my confidence boost way more as the reflection shows it hugging my waist and every part of my body perfectly— showing off my curves and beautifulness.

Not that I have model ones, but my body is beautiful just the way it is.

I look hot.

"Now, you were saying?" Pansy asks with an amused voice.

As I'm about to speak, she interrupts me again, pushing me out of the room "You're going to be fine, now go have fun!!"

"Okay okay" I chuckle, smiling and turning back— pulling her into a tight hug before leaving the room.

A couple minutes ago, a letter was put on the bed— I'm assuming from Draco since it had 'instructions' on our date and where to meet him;

Meet me at the Astronomy Tower, 8pm

D.M.

p.s: your body is beautiful, don't doubt it with clothing.

As soon as I had read that note, a blush had crept up my cheeks knowing that I don't have to change myself to prove anything to him. That he doesn't care about however my body looks.

Now, Astronomy Tower.

That's where I'm heading right now. The first five minutes of me walking, my body was filled with excitement of the date, how he might have set everything up. Mostly that I would be spending time and getting to know him better. But as my feet continued walking, it changed more into a nervous state— my palms started sweating, my breathing unsteady. Suddenly, I was an insecure ball walking around the halls of Hogwarts, wondering if my outfit is good enough— If I am good enough.