| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

| POV: ELARA WEASLEY

"WHAT?!" Everyone's voice is in shock, reacting to what I just told them.

"Uhh yeah" A nervous chuckle is left from my lips as my eyes don't make eye contact with anyone.

Sooo, you're probably confused. Basically, about ten minutes ago I called a little meeting I guess you could say at Harry and Ginny's dorm— figuring it might be the right time to tell them about me and Draco's relationship. Everyone— Ginny, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Pansy, Luna and Blaise are seated on the bed, honestly I don't know how the bed can fit all of them. I've tied Ron down with ropes— just in case if he turns into Voldemort for a quick second after hearing what I have to say. I'm sitting on a chair as Draco stands very close to the door, ready to run out if anyone comes for him.

Just now, I told them that a few days ago Draco had made it official between us.

And this is their reaction.

"I fucking knew it!" Blaise laughs, Ron giving him a look that could kill him right here only.

"Finally Draco did something right in his life!" Pansy chuckles looking over at Draco, who just lifted his middle finger towards her.

"We're happy for you!" Luna and Hermione beam in excitement, causing me to flash them a smile.

"OKAYY GET THAT BIG DI—" I cover Ginny's mouth just right in time, pulling her into the biggest bone crushing so she can't complete her sentence. I fake an innocent smile towards everyone. But it seems like I was barely just in time when I hear a small chuckle leave Draco's lips as his tongue rolls along the side of his cheek. "Don't you fucking dare Ginevra Molly Weasley".

"Is anyone going to let me go?" Ron asks after a couple of seconds, urging one of us to untie his ropes.

"Are you sure you're not going to kill me?" Draco asks, his eyes suspiciously examining Ron's.

"Of course not" He replies like it's the most obvious thing ever.

"Promise?" Draco questions, assuring.

Ron stays quiet for a quick second, rolling his eyes and speaking, "Promise".

When a small motion comes from Draco which says 'Go ahead', I walk towards Ron and untie his hands— freeing them from the ropes. When Ron doesn't try to launch himself at Draco, a relieved sigh leaves everyone's lips.

"Oh Merlin" Ron speaks, looking over at the small mark that the rope made on his arm. For a couple of seconds, there's silence between all of us, everyone just kind of lost in their own thought of train. A while later, Ron's body jolts up— screaming at Draco, "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

A high pitched girly squeal is left from Draco's lips as he starts to run around the room in circles, Ron shortly following behind him.

"YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU WOULDN'T KILL ME!" Draco pants, still circling the room and dorm.