| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

—MATURE CONTENT AHEAD—

(please skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable since it contains detailed smut!)

"Mmm." A gasp leaves my lips when I'm pushed against the wall, his lips sucking on the sensitive part of my neck.

"You don't know how long tonight I've waited to get this thing off you." He lowly speaks, his arms tracing towards my back, in an attempt of finding the zipper of my dress.

"Is that so?" I breathe out.

"Oh you have no idea on how I'm planning to fucking ruin you, darling." He, not so gently almost rips the dress off my body, leaving me just in my undergarments in front of him.

The biggest smirk forms into my face when step out of my dress— the realization hitting me that I'm wearing a matching green lace set that I just know will drive him crazy.

"The things you do to me." He mumbles, grabbing my wrist as we stumble across the room— a trail of both of our clothes being thrown along the way.

My back hits the mattress, his body now hovering over me when he dives down kissing from my neck down to my breasts— a hungry and lustful look now covered completely in his eyes. "Fuck Elara."

"I need you Draco." I breathe out, his lips leaving kisses all over my body.

"Patience love." He huskily whispers in my ear.

That's what I don't have. Patience.

Flipping us around so I'm now straddling his lap, I completely ignore the sudden change of shock that appears on his face. Placing myself right on top of his hard bulge, I smirk when I realize it's me who caused him this way. If it's even possible, he gets harder by my touch— and I'm loving every second of this.

My lips start to leave open mouth kisses just right below his ear, where I just know is sweet spot is. My kisses start to get a little sloppier and harsher when I reach right at the correct spot— the hottest moan escaping his lips.

Bingo.

"Now now Draco, I don't have any patience so I guess you're just going to have to punish me." I bat my eyelashes at him, whispering as I watch his eyes fill up with lust.

Immediately, in a matter of seconds, my underwear is being ripped and I'm being dragged to the edge of the bed where he's now standing— a serious look formed on his face.

"Knees. Now." He demands, his voice dangerously deep.

His voice is so dominating that I just let out a whimper...

"Yes." I whimper, growing wetter by each second.

"You call me by sir." He grips my chin with his fingers, "Now, yes what?"