Chapter 1

(Kyle's Pov)
"Kyle?" Mrs. O'Neil said "can you repeat the question please??" My girlfriend Nicole and Zoey giggled "How can you clarify where the climax point in a story is?" "Um... It's when the rising action is near its end right or when the character/s find a way to fix their problem ." Nicole my girlfriend nodded to reassure me. I looked over at Zoey and Johnnie they were cooing at each other, it looked like they were about to make out right then and there "Kyle you are right, now for the rest of class you have free time." Mrs.O'Neil said I turned to my friends. "Okay guys so who all is going to warp tour?" I asked them "Me and Zoey are going together!" Nicole squealed "Bryan is taking me and I'm spending the whole day with Zoey!" He grabbed her hand "oh well now I just need to get a ticket maybe being a Youtuber will help my problem?" I sighed "don't worry man me and Bryan got you covered bro!" Johnnie said after pecking Zoey's lips "Thanks Dawg!" I smiled as the bell rang school was over. We all walked to my house to shoot a YouTube video. "Hey guys it's me Kyle,Johnnie,Nicole and Zoey and we are bringing you a challenge video. Truth or Dare!!!" Nicole and Zoey squealed "Johnnie Truth or Dare?" I grabbed the card shit don't say dare please don't Johnnie! "Dare!" Damn it why did I sit next to him "Kiss the people next to/beside you." I said kinda uneasy "okay can I kiss Zoey first?" He asked "yeah of course Johnnie" I said he nodded and turned to his confused girlfriend.
(Johnnie's Pov)
I turned towards Zoey she looked confused but she was so cute. Cute? Johnnie what the hell is wrong with you she's your girlfriend she should be beyond beautiful in your eyes. I passionately kissed her for 3-4 minutes when I let go of her I looked at her god why did I choose dare now I have to kiss my best friend! I looked at Kyle his dingy blondish brown hair and his light brown eyes they killed me! Wait why was I thinking like this he's my best friend, I kissed him with a little more passion. To my surprise he kissed back?! I felt something tingle deep down inside of me we stayed with our lips together for about 5 minutes longer then Kyle started to pull my lip ring I pulled away quickly I think he wanted to French kiss me? "Well um I guess that's all for this video and all we concluded was that Kohnnie is real." I looked at Kyle he looked confused on why I pulled away "Umm me and Zoe have to go bye Nicole and K-K-Kyle" I stuttered "What the hell Johnnie!" Zoey asked me "Zoey I'm so sorry I think I'm gay when I kissed Kyle I felt a Spark and he was trying to make it a French kiss I'm so sorry Zoey." I sobbed she froze, speechless in disbelief.