Chapter 24

{Week before wedding} {Smut Warning}
(Kyle's Pov)
A clap of thunder rumbled through the house I heard a scream and I jumped out of bed and ran to Jeydon's room. "Jeydon? Are you okay sweetie?" I whispered into his room "DADDY!" He shrieked as another rumble of thunder came I heard Jeydon running towards me and he wrapped his small arms around me. "it's okay Jeydon, wanna come with me and sleeping in the room with daddy number two?" A flash of lightning struck and little Jeydon jumped into My arms and nodded. "well let's go." I carried him back to me and Johnnie's room, I laid him down an I pulled the covers over me, him and Johnnie I felt warm arms wrapping around my waist and I felt a hot breath on my neck "you're so good with him Kyle I love you so much." I turned around to see Johnnie's cute smile. I kissed his lips and rested my head on his chest and fell asleep.
~~Next Morning~~
(Johnnie's Pov)
Shit we only have six days till our wedding oh god I feel so excited but who is going to watch Jeydon for our honeymoon?! "Kyle!" I called for him he was in Jeydon's room finding his clothes for today. "Yes Johnnie?" He called back "can you come here after you get Jeydon dressed and fed?" "Sure!" Kyle sounded a bit excited I wonder what he had planned. I heard the door open "Hey Johnnie."
(Kyle's Pov)
"Hey Johnnie." I smirked. "Uh h-hi K-Kyle?" He sounded unsure. "What did you want babe." I climbed onto his lap slowly rocking my hips into his, "U-uh Kyle W-who I-is going t-to watch J-Jeydon on our h-honeymoon?" His voice shook "My mom and yours probably, baby your voice is hitching are you okay?" I smirked he glared right back at me "K-Kyle w-hat about J-Jeydon?" "He's outside in the sandpit." I felt him growing harder and harder. "O-okay." He smiled and violently attacked my lips. "Someone's eager!" Whispered agains his lips I ripped his clothes off and kissed his collar bone looking for that sweet spot I haven't touched in a month. His breathing hitched and I knew I had found it. "do you have the lube and condoms?" I asked Johnnie "no just fuck me!" He wailed I nodded and I pulled off his boxers slowly teasing him a bit. "KYLE IF YOU DONT FUCKING STICK YOUR DICK UP MY ASS I SWEAR TO GOD ILL!" He yelled as I slammed into him. "OH SHIT!" He yelled I smiled and started jerking In and out slow and controlled motions, he bucked his hips up and started moaning as I hit his sweet spot "K-Kyle d-do t-that again!" He moaned I slammed into him harder that I ever have before. Johnnie put his legs around my hips and trying to flip us over but I was too 'heavy' so I grabbed his waist and flipped us over to where he was riding me.
(Johnnie's Pov)
Damn Kyle has gotten stronger from the last time we've done this. I started rocking back and forth in him "J-Johnnie im so close!" Kyle moaned "I am too babe." I shot out onto his chest and he shot into me. I heard a knock at the door and I jumped up "who is it?" "daddy open the door! Its locked!" Jeydon cried "sweetie hold on." I cleaned up and got clothes on and Kyle got into the shower, I unlocked the door and Jayden was crying and his knees were bleeding. "awe baby what happened?" I picked him up and cuddled him. Kyle came out f the shower and ran to Jeydon. "I-I-I fell off the swing and hurt my knee." He wailed "come on sweetie." Kyle took him from my arms.
(Kyle's Pov)
I took Jeydon too the bathroom to clean up the cuts. Gosh what did he fall on, his cuts were really deep. "Jeydon sweetheart what did you fall on?" I asked still trying to stop his little legs from bleeding out. "I-It w-was h-hard and c-cold that's all I know." He whimpered as I put so alcohol in his wombs. "Johnnie go look outside where there is blood please and come back and tell me what he fell on." I yelled "okay Kyle!" He yelled back "Oh my god Kyle!" Johnnie shrieked "What Johnnie?" "He fell on the Rake! He yelled I looked at Jeydon who was still crying. "Now Jeydon we can have our little Ring Bearer all cut up and bruised can we I kissed his now bandaged hands and knees.
(maybe the longest Chapter of this book so be ready guys things are about to get real! -Zoey_Marie_Quinn)