Chapter 11

{Smut Warning}
(Kyle's Pov)
Nothing is better than a little foreplay "K-Kyle?" He shivered making me lose my train of thought. "yes Johnnie." I put him down on the couch and started to line up. "Never mind." he sighed do I took this opportunity and I slammed into him causing him to cry in pain and pleasure. "Lets just s-say im going to be sore tomorrow now Kyle." I laughed and I slammed into him just as hard as the first time "Johnnie what do u want me to do?" I smirked
(Johnnie's Pov)
What is he talking about I thought back to when we were in the hallway oh he wants to foreplay "Fuck me daddy." I smiled at him as he began to make nice even movements in and out of me I wanted more I bucked my hips up so more of him would go deeper and deeper into me. "Kyle stop teasing!" I cried I heard a phone go off but we ignored it.
(Mrs.Hall) -Kyle's Mom-
"God damn it Kyle hasn't answered his phone yet he might be in the shower." I sighed as I pulled up to the house "come on Hun im tired lets go find Kyle and then we can go to sleep."
(Kyle's Pov)
I heard the door open I jumped off of Johnnie and ran to my phone 'Messages' "Hey Kyle we are coming home in a couple of minutes they cancelled the game -Love mom" "SHIT Johnnie get your clothes on my parents are here!" I whisper yelled he pulled on all of his clothes when I got mine on my mother opened the door "Hey sweetie Um ...... you didn't tell me Johnnie would be here?" She questioned "hello Mrs.Hall" Johnnie was trying to hide his boner "well um mom can he stay for one night?" I asked "sure you two." phew that was a close call I felt so bad for Johnnie he had to hide his erection from my parents at dinner.