Chapter 10

(Johnnie's Pov)
I don't know how I coped with my dads death what happened to me "Johnnie it's okay." I totally forgot Kyle was holding me "Kyle do you remember how I coped with it?" He sighed "that's when you started getting really suicidal and you cut constantly that all changed when you asked Zoey out, so I guess she helped you cope with it I'll go get her if you want me too." He started to get up "No I want my boyfriend here with me, Kyle your the only one who can help me through this please can you come and stay a couple of days with me when your parents get home?" I cried I was desperate. "Johnnie I'll be with you till the end no matter what I love you and nothing can change that." Kyle said as he brushed his lips into mine "Excuse us maybe we should leave Nicole they are kinda getting frisky!" Zoey giggled "if you guys wanted to be alone you guys could have just asked us." Nicole smiled I rolled my eyes "get out then." I said as Kyle tried pulling my lips back once they left I tried my best not to want to be fucked by Kyle but Kyle won he always does.
(Kyle's Pov)
Mission accomplished I got Johnnie horny Bryan was coming to get him tomorrow afternoon so I needed to do everything I can before he left. "Kyle why are you doing this im leaving tomorrow afternoon why can we just have shower sex or something?" Johnnie whined "because Johnnie bear that's no fun anymore we've had sex in my shower twice lets mix it up." I said as I pushed him into the pool. I jumped in the freezing cold water and I swam over to where Johnnie huddled in the corner shivering "Kyle can we just Fuck on the couch?" His teeth were starting to chatter "fine but when it's summer you better bet we are having sex in a pool!" I said as I hopped out of the pool, I picked up Johnnie bridal style and carried him over to the couch in the game room. His shivering cold body was a major turn on his dick was hard I guess because of the cold water we were both naked waking through my house. "Johnnie remember that video of us in the bathroom and Bryan was recording and you were kinda making noises and you said Fuck me daddy?" "Yeah of course I do Kyle why does that matter now?" He questioned still shivering "You'll find out babe." I smirked.