Chapter 9

{Little Smut Warning}
(Johnnie's Pov)
"Johnnie Umm Dawg can you get out of the bathroom so I can Umm fix something." Kyle choked "sure babe I'll be sitting on the bed." I sighed he was hiding his dick behind a towel I wonder what was wrong. I closed the door and in a split second I heard moaning was Kyle touching himself damn why didn't he ask me to fix it? I opened the door to see Kyle fixing his problem and I stopped him and I put his problem in my mouth and began sucking.
(Kyle's Pov)
"Johnnie what the hell are you doing?" I didn't want him to stop "shut up Kyle I'm helping!" He smirked "J-Johnnie w-why a-are y-you doing t-this?" "Because I love you Kyle! Do you want me to stop?" He asked "NO!" I moaned "see I knew you would rather me help you." he was so seductive with his word choices I loved that about him. Someone rang the doorbell so I scrambled around for my clothes and Johnnie went down stairs to open the door.
(Nicole's Pov)
"I hear moaning I wonder what's wrong!" I cried to Zoey "they are probably fucking and they forgot about the video today." she sighed the door opened to a slightly wet Johnnie "hey guys what are you doing here?" He tried to make his voice calm "today is video day if you two didn't forget it's Saturday!" Zoey sounded pissed off "oh yeah come in Kyle is in the shower." he said "whatever." Zoey mumbled
(Kyle's Pov)
I heard girl voices is today Saturday? Oh shit it is! "Hey guys come on up stairs and we can start our video!" I yelled ~~minutes later~~ "Hey guys it's Kyle" "Johnnie" "Zoey" "and Nicole!" "And today we are answering your questions about us we will start with Kyle." Johnnie exclaimed "ok I asked you guys on Twitter for questions first question." "Is Kohnnie real?" I took a moment and I looked at Johnnie "Of course it is!" I exclaimed and I turned to kiss Johnnie he blushed of course "How be as cool as Kyle David Hall?" That's a weird question "it's simple have an addiction to Johnnie,Peace Tea and Beanies. That's it basically" "Now it's Johnnie's turn." I smiled "Is Kohnnie real? This question again?!" He laughed "yeah it is guys stop asking!" He said with a little bit of frustration "next question..... Umm how did you cope with losing your father?" Johnnie started to cry "I don't know what I did!" He cried "Zoey, Nicole can you finish this video please?" They nodded and I took the Sobbing Johnnie down stairs.
(If you want apart of my book just message me and I'll find a place to put you in and I'll give you a shout out in the book there will be another note either in chapter 13 or 14 thanks for reading! But be patient wait for your part guys I have limited places but if I can't find you a place with main characters I'll give you a random place just give me a name you want to go by unless I give you a main character's name an I'll use it by the way I'll tell you if you get a main Character's part!)