Chapter 17

(Kyle's Pov)
He wanted me to what!? I climbed on top straddling his waist. I started to line him up and gently slide down on his Harden dick. "So tight Kyle didn't we just Fuck?" He asked me I nodded "then why so tight!?" He cried I shrugged and continued to ride him I've never done this before so I don't know if I'm doing this right. I heard a knock at the door "is everything ok in their boys?" I heard Johnnie's mom ask "U-uh yeah M-mom." Johnnie stuttered I guess I am doing this right, "It doesn't sound like it why is the door locked." "It's always locked mom since he's learned to lock a door." I heard Margaret yell then no one was at his door. "Johnnie we should go back." I started to climb off of him "okay fine Kyle but we are finishing this later." he smirked
~~Friday~~
(Johnnie's Pov)
Kyle, Zoey, Nicole and my family has been acting really weird I wonder what's going on.
~~Lunch~~
(Kyle's Pov)
Okay I'm going to ask Johnnie to prom and at prom im giving him my heart with a promise ring then we shall be married after collage. I asked Mr. Riley if I could do this PDA act and he said I could so here I go. I walked up to the stage "hey guys I'm Kyle Hall" I said for all the people who didn't know me Zoey and Nicole came into the Cafeteria with Johnnie blindfolded and after that they ran to get their cards they were going to hold along with my friend Damon and Cyr. "As you all know, even if you didn't you'll know now I'm dating Johnnie Guilbert." people got super quiet "Johnnie Guilbert untie your blind fold please." he started untying it as I walked off stage holding a Mum heading towards him, he looked towards the signs and read aloud "Johnnie will you go to prom with me?" He smiled I pulled the microphone to my mouth "Johnnie will you go to prom with me?" I asked I was so worried on what he would say and I put the microphone to his mouth, he looked over at Bryan who was filming this. "Kyle...... Hell yeah!" He cried the whole cafeteria was yelling "KISS HIM, KISS HIM!" Before I could I found my little wallflower upon my lips melting his into mine as perfect sync he pulled away "I love you Kyle David Hall." I smiled "I love you too Johnnie Alan Guilbert!" I laughed.
(Sorry short chapter)