Chapter 8

~~Next Morning~~
(Johnnie's Pov)
I was cold this morning "Kyle?" My voice slurred around. I smelled something good "I'm cooking us breakfast." "That's so sweet babe what are you making?" "Pancakes!" Kyle exclamation. I ran down the stairs towards the kitchen "Johnnie sweetheart calm down you'll fall on your ass!" He chuckled as he flipped the pancakes and bacon. "Kyle I love you so much, thank you for making breakfast!" He fixed a plate for me and walk towards me and kissed me on the nose "I have to make sure my Johnnie bear eats when he's in my care!" He smiled "Awe Kyle thanks for making breakfast I love you!" He walked over to the table to eat with me "so what do you wanna do today?" He asked "can we go to the mall?" I was hoping we could go "sure but we need a shower Johnnie." I smiled as i shoveled food into my mouth god Kyle is such a good chef. when I finished I put my plate in the sink and I walked towards Kyle and kissed him "hey babe I'm going to take a shower, you can join later if you'd like." I winked and walked towards the stairs up to his room.
(Kyle's Pov)
I heard the water turn on and I cleaned our plates up and I ran up stairs towards the bathroom in my room I opened the door quietly and I saw Johnnie waiting for me in just his boxers. "hurry up Kyle the water is getting really hot!" I started ripping off clothing and I left my boxers on Johnnie got up and walked over to me and started to kiss me. I pulled on his lower lip asking for a entrance he pulled back allowing my tongue to slip into his mouth. He started pulling down my boxers as I did the same to him. "lets get in the shower Johnnie." I whispered against his lips he pulled away I walked into the shower and I washed my body and then I turned around to look at Johnnie he was washing his body I took the soap and I started to help him. "Kyle be careful." as I ran the soap over his hardened dick "don't worry Johnnie." The water got cold and my own dick was hardening I hopped out of the shower because of the icy cold water Johnnie giggled as I fell onto the floor. he turned off the water and helped me up off the ground now I had a problem that I have to fix.