Chapter 16

(Mary Guilbert's Pov, aka Johnnie's mom)
The drive from San Diego was so tiring but to see my son I would drive for miles. Bryan said Johnnie and Kyle are a thing now thank god Johnnie has liked him since he was thirteen now he's my seventeen year old Margaret and Josh were complaining the whole ride. "Were here guys." I said pulling up to the apartments I saw Johnnie and Bryan walking into the building, good timing? No "Bryan, Johnnie!" I yelled to catch their attention, Bryan waved us over and we walked to catch up with them Johnnie wasn't very happy about something I don't know what it is but its bothering him. "Hey Johnnie I missed you so much!" I brought him into a hug he sighed and cracked a smile "that's the smile the world was missing." me and Bryan laughed.
(Margaret's Pov)
Johnnie is acting weird he isn't as happy as he usually is. I wonder What happened with him and Kyle so I dialed Kyle's number and walked away from the group "hey Kyle did something happen between you and Johnnie?" "No why?" "He's just really down." I sighed "I'll be over in a little bit just don't tell him in coming he forgot his beanie, so I was going over there anyways." He seemed tired I don't know "ok see you soon bye." "bye" I hung up and walked up to Johnnie's apartment "who was that?" My mom asked "Umm it was Kimberlie my friend remember." she nodded phew I haven't talked to her in a while I should send a text seeing how she is I'll do that later.
(Kyle's Pov)
Pulling up to his apartment building I wonder how he's gonna react especially in front of Josh and Margaret, his sister is nice but I'm not sure if she'll support us the way she says she does. I knocked on the door I heard Johnnie tell "I'll get it!" I bit my lip "hey wha....." "Kyle?" He asked me "yeah hey Johnnie Umm you left your beanie at my house." I felt super awkward "do you wanna come in?" I nodded I saw Ms.Guilbert and she waved at me and his Brother and sister smiled at me "hi guys." I sighed still feeling awkward "hey Kyle." I heard Bryan yell from the kitchen. "Mom can me and Kyle be excused?" Johnnie asked "yes Johnnie it's your house you do what you want to." he nodded and grabbed my hand.
(Johnnie's Pov)
"Your in so much trouble Kyle!" I said seductively as I closed my door and locked it "why Johnnie I was just brining you your beanie?!" I looked at him "Clothes off." I whispered in his ear. He nodded and started stripping out of his clothes. I started to eye fuck him as soon as his boxers came off I looked up and down finally nodding in approval. My my Kyle was getting hard quickly, I grabbed him and pushed him up against the wall and let him unbutton my pants. "I don't have any Lube or .....condoms." I confessed "I don't give a shit Johnnie just fuck me!" Kyle yelled. I wonder what this sounded like to my family and Bryan, it probably sounds so inappropriate or gross. "Kyle I want you to ride me." he looked at me in confusion "But Johnnie we've never done that before!" He continued.